“Unit was nice--once you get past all the invalid...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

of 5 bubbles
Very good - based on 21 reviews

Reviews from our community

A TripAdvisor Member
“Unit was nice--once you get past all the invalid access codes.”
Reviewed June 23, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

When we arrrived at our condo, we could not get in the main gate because we were given an invalid code. We had to get the people in line behind us to get us in the gate. Then we had to have a code for the elevator. Guess what, code did not work. Again we got in with another group. Then we followed our instructions to go to fourth floor for our unit. Of course, it wasn't on the fourth floor. Finally found our unit, and, once again, our "Smart" code didn't work. And now it is after hours for Compass Resorts. I called the emergency phone number and left a message. I have to say, they did call back quickly and worked with me to finally get into the room. The unit itself was nice; no complaints there.

Liked best: Size of unit
Liked least: access codes that did not work.
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Kentucky
Reviewed June 10, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 25-34
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
$1,750
/ Week
Make Inquiry
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing