“Average pricey food”

O'Quigleys Seafood Steamer & Oyster Sports Bar
Ranked #78 of 303 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: O'Quigley's Seafood Steamer and Oyster Sports Bar in Destin is a Destin Local's secret... (Fresh Oysters on the half shell, King Crab, Snow Crab, Local Blue Crab, Shrimp, Scallops, Grouper... Voted the best sports bar on the Emerald Coast 9 years in a row, we have so much to offer our locals and our out of town visitors. Great local seafood, the best burger in town, super Irish fare, and a ton of healthy options. O'Quigley's is known for it's family friendly "Cheers" atmosphere. We have one of the best "Kid Friendly" game rooms in NW Florida, with lots of video games, pool tables, Hoops. air hockey, shuffle board, and two 2013 Golden Tee games. Check out our "Back Door Bar",(open at 9 PM) where locals go after the sun goes down to kick back, relax, and enjoy the company.
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Average pricey food”
Reviewed December 15, 2013

We had lunch here, both of us got the blackened fish sandwich lunch special. It was pretty good, and accompanied by a thick-cut version of french fries that were excellent. This is a pretty pricey eatery.

• Visited December 2013

“Great environment”
Reviewed November 19, 2013 via mobile

I loved that it was non-smoking! All the TVs were good. Nice size game room. Good prices on alcohol. Very enjoyable!!!!!!!

Atlanta, Georgia
“Great New Find......”
Reviewed November 16, 2013

I had been wanting to go to this location, I frequent the Crestview location but hear about this one on the radio often. We went on a Friday around 9:30 after leaving the movies at Destin Commons. I was thinking it was going to be crowded, there were more people in the outside area than inside. If you are a sports fan this is the place for you TV's galore!!!!.. My husband was sitting across from me and .I couldn't hear a word he was saying!!!!!! Our server was friendly, prompt, and efficient! She kept the glasses full, the table clean, and got items as needed. Both of us had the gumbo as an appetizer, it wasn't overly fishy and had was seasoned well. I had been craving soft crabs for a while so I was delighted it to see it on the menu. I ordered soft crab sandwich meal: it comes with cottage fries (fried like chips) and slaw. My husband had the Friday special which is all the all you can eat cat fish it also comes with cottage fries, and slaw. It came out as two big fillets! He could only eat one serving which is unlike him! He said "it was seasoned and cooked to perfection!!! This one is definitely different from the Crestview location the menu is extensively seafood! I will definitely be going back. Clean, good service, friendly server, food prepared quickly is a winner in my book!

• Visited November 2013
Southlake, Texas
“Great Sports Bar, excellent service, good food”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

Spent a Sunday afternoon here watching the Cowboys (amazingly actually winning). We had a table with TV directly above tuned to our channel. Leah the waitress was one little bundle of energy, actually running to get orders for customers. Very attentive and excellent service. It's not Cordon Bleu, but everything we had was delicious American comfort food, several orders of wings (very meaty and tasty), a dinner Caesar salad, and a Turkey and Jack sandwich. Delicious side potatoes, sort of a flat French fry. Prices were reasonable for the amount of food; 10 generous wings were $9.99, turkey sandwich was $9.49. Wine was $6 and bloody Mary was $6.95; all prices we thought were very reasonable for portions and atmosphere.

Get there early to get a table you want as once all the games start, the key tables will be occupied and you might be stuck in a seat you don't like (not all seats are equal). Also, look for a seat far enough away from your desired TV so that you don't have to arch your head backward to look directly up as that gets a little old by the second half. It can get noisy, but, hey it's a sports bar!

• Visited November 2013
RHODE ISLAND
“TERRIFIC FOR GAME DAY.............”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went here on Sunday to watch a football game. The place is great !!! Met Charlie Gleeson , and boy what a nice time we had. My husband had the cajun shrimp, and loved it. I had the chicken fingers, mozzarella bites , and they were great. Very accomodating , good food, had our own booth to watch the game. Just fantastic !!! , and spotless... Will go again...

• Visited October 2013