O'Quigleys Seafood Steamer & Oyster Sports Bar
Ranked #78 of 304 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: O'Quigley's Seafood Steamer and Oyster Sports Bar in Destin is a Destin Local's secret... (Fresh Oysters on the half shell, King Crab, Snow Crab, Local Blue Crab, Shrimp, Scallops, Grouper... Voted the best sports bar on the Emerald Coast 9 years in a row, we have so much to offer our locals and our out of town visitors. Great local seafood, the best burger in town, super Irish fare, and a ton of healthy options. O'Quigley's is known for it's family friendly "Cheers" atmosphere. We have one of the best "Kid Friendly" game rooms in NW Florida, with lots of video games, pool tables, Hoops. air hockey, shuffle board, and two 2013 Golden Tee games. Check out our "Back Door Bar",(open at 9 PM) where locals go after the sun goes down to kick back, relax, and enjoy the company.
“Decent Food”
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

The food was good but not enough. The food seems overpriced. I don't believe the meal I was given was worth the price I paid for it.

Florida
“Chad is the best bartender!!!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I have recently ate at the bar and Chad has pleased my girlfriend and everytime. Chad also knows the menu VERY well. I really hope that they don't change anything at my favorite little pub!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Lots of fun!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

We ate there for dinner and stayed to watch part of the playoff game. Lots of TV's everywhere (even a private one in our booth)!
The service was great and the prices were reasonable! The food was average...
Overall a great experience!

“Disappointed :(”
Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant many many times and have always loved it but my husband and I took our family there and was surprised to find out that it had changed owners or something because everything was different. New server, new food... I wasn't pleased. No one at our table was satisfied and the price was way too much for the food and service we received. The only good part was the owner or manager... I'm not sure who he was.... took my meal off the bill because I didn't like the way they prepared the dish in the "new way." I miss Johnny O'quigley's!!!!

• Visited June 2013
Charlie072157, Owner at O'Quigleys Seafood Steamer & Oyster Sports Bar, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I am so sorry you were disappointed with your visit to O'Quigley's Seafood Steamer. We strive every day for giving every guest a great meal and experience. Please accept my apology and I would like to invite you back again to show you that we can indeed give you a great meal at a fair price. Thanks for letting us know we did not meet your expectations... That is how we get better. Sincerely, Charlie Gleason, Owner, O'Quigley's Seafood Steamer & Oyster Sports Bar, Destin, FL.
Lima, Ohio
“Just opened with new ownership”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

It's not so much "Irish", but the food and drinks were good and the service never allowed our drinks to run dry! The food tasted wonderful. The owner even came to our table to check that everything was satisfactory.

Visited June 2013