“Wonderful time, excellent dinner”
Review of SunQuest Cruises

SunQuest Cruises
Ranked #43 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine, Dance, Cruise, Wed.... Embark on a truly memorable experience. Cruise through your next dinner, Destin wedding or reception, meeting or event aboard SunQuest Cruise's SOLARIS yacht in Sandestin. Sunset Fireworks Cruises every Tuesday and Thursday in the summer. Rated as one of the top things to do in Destin, the 125' SOLARIS yacht features three decks with indoor and outdoor waterfront space for up to 150 people. An amazing alternative to waterfront and seafood restaurants in Destin Florida as we take it ON the water and INTO the sunset. The SOLARIS cruises year-round from Sandestin, rain or shine for weekly fine dining, dancing and sunset cruises. The SOLARIS takes Destin restaurants and waterfront dining to the next level as you indulge in award-winning cuisines while cruising into the sunset. Our fine dining menus include prime seafood and fresh, local Gulf seafood. Voted as the best venue for Destin Florida weddings by readers of the Knot for 7 consecutive years and 2016 WeddingWire Couples Choice award winner, a SOLARIS wedding also includes experienced wedding planners, a breathtaking, open-air sky deck, flexible Destin wedding packages and award-winning cuisines. This is where amazing is unforgettable. Plus enjoy an all-inclusive experience at the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. Whether you looking for things for your group to do, seeking an event venue or meeting facilities, the SOLARIS is a unique option, offering inspiring waterfront spaces for any event. Private and semi-private cruise packages available that include experienced event planners. Leave your worries in our wake! The SOLARIS is conveniently located at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort, providing an all-inclusive experience. Cruise through your dinner, wedding or event and then stay on property for a worry-free experience. The Sandestin Resort features a variety of accommodations, transportation, entertainment and more.
Reviewed February 20, 2013

We had a great time and i would definately go again. The enternainment was very enjoyable. Our service was wonderfull and the food was very satisfying.

1  Thank Daniel M

Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

Contrary to another review here we had a great experience. We went on valentines night. The food was superb the best stake I've had almost anywhere, service was great too. Only critism is for a sunset cruise it should depart about a hour earlier. 5:15 vs 6:15 or 7:30.

1  Thank OurBob
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I planned this as a date for me and my wife. We arrived and we were sat down at a card table with three other couples which wasnt romantic at all. They advertise this as a valentines cruise but it is far from that! The food was disgusting! It was cold and totally far from what you pay for. The service was the only part of the cruise that was halfway ok. They also ran out of bread that they served at the community table at which you're seated. I personally was disgusted to have other people that I dont know pawing through my bread plate and then on top of that they run out!! Then shortly after the cruise began an elder lady began singing off key karaoke to which my amazement was the entertainment for the evening. The boat has what I could only find one restroom that always had a line and wasnt kempt. I would never ever waste my money on this cruise had I known the outcome. PLEASE HEAR MY WARNING AND SAVE YOURSELF THE MONEY AND AGGRAVATION AND DONT TAKE THIS CRUISE!!!!

5  Thank clrblind101
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We attended a wedding on this cruise ship. It was a wonderful experience! The wedding was beautiful and the reception on the boat was wonderful. The food was very good and the service was excellent. I told my husband we needed to plan our 20th anniversary on this cruise with our family and friends. Would definately recommend this dinner cruise.

2  Thank Mazzas21074
Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband and I love this boat! The food is the best we have ever had in this area! Nothing else offers the beautiful views, great food, attentive service and opportunity to dance!! We will be back again and again!!! Thanks for a great evening!!!

1  Thank SkipperMom2144