“Absolutely fantastic!!!”

SunQuest Cruises
Ranked #44 of 304 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Dine, Dance, Cruise, Wed.... Embark on a truly memorable experience. Cruise through your next dinner, Destin wedding or reception, meeting or event aboard SunQuest Cruise's SOLARIS yacht in Sandestin. Sunset Fireworks Cruises every Tuesday and Thursday in the summer. Rated as one of the top things to do in Destin, the 125' SOLARIS yacht features three decks with indoor and outdoor waterfront space for up to 150 people. An amazing alternative to waterfront and seafood restaurants in Destin Florida as we take it ON the water and INTO the sunset. The SOLARIS cruises year-round from Sandestin, rain or shine for weekly fine dining, dancing and sunset cruises. The SOLARIS takes Destin restaurants and waterfront dining to the next level as you indulge in award-winning cuisines while cruising into the sunset. Our fine dining menus include prime seafood and fresh, local Gulf seafood. Voted as the best venue for Destin Florida weddings by readers of the Knot for 7 consecutive years and 2016 WeddingWire Couples Choice award winner, a SOLARIS wedding also includes experienced wedding planners, a breathtaking, open-air sky deck, flexible Destin wedding packages and award-winning cuisines. This is where amazing is unforgettable. Plus enjoy an all-inclusive experience at the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort. Whether you looking for things for your group to do, seeking an event venue or meeting facilities, the SOLARIS is a unique option, offering inspiring waterfront spaces for any event. Private and semi-private cruise packages available that include experienced event planners. Leave your worries in our wake! The SOLARIS is conveniently located at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort, providing an all-inclusive experience. Cruise through your dinner, wedding or event and then stay on property for a worry-free experience. The Sandestin Resort features a variety of accommodations, transportation, entertainment and more.
Elba, Alabama
“Absolutely fantastic!!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

I cannot say enough good things about the Solaris Dinner Cruise. From the beginning to the end, the whole experience was wonderful. All of the staff was so nice and friendly, the food was excellent, the service was great (our waitress, Sherry, was wonderful!), the entertainment was good - the whole cruise was just great! I won two free gift certificates from the Beachcomber (thank you Beachcomber and SunQuest!), and my husband and I both thought the cruise would be nice; however, we weren't sure the food would be that great, but we were wrong! We both got the filet, and they were both cooked perfectly! So tender and delicious! We were pleasantly surprised. We also met Captain Steve, and he was so friendly and took the time to talk with us. The cruise was 3 hours, and we were afraid after a while, we might get bored, but the time went so fast, we wished it could have lasted longer. We will definitely do this again and have recommended it to all of our family and friends. I cannot say anything negative about this cruise, except maybe that it didn't last long enough! I can't wait to go on the Solaris again! Thank you to all the staff of the Solaris for making our evening magical! We are looking forward to seeing you again soon.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank beachluvr2010

Central Florida, Florida
“Wonderful time!”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

We have taken the dinner cruise twice. First time was for our anniversary. We had a great table by the window. I was especially surprised at how good the food was. We both had steaks and they were cooked perfectly! I thought the boat was the main attraction and the food would be so-so. I was pleasantly surprised! The cocktails were good and the entertainment was fun! We especially enjoyed having cocktails on the top observation deck. The second time we went, we went last minute and were seated upstairs with a crowd of other people. It was a totally different experience. The food was still good. Cocktails were still good and service was still good. But location of seating makes a BIG difference. Be sure and make reservations and request a window table. You will love it!

1 Thank Nancy N
unknown
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Disapointed”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I was so excited to get a gift card for this cruize; we got it to use for our honeymoon. However it quickly went down hill. With help, we had a reservation made but the day before the date that was schedule, it was cancelled. We could have planned to do other things than wait around for a cancelation. After that I called to reschdule. I was told I'd get a call back, but Steven never called back. Therefor I tried to reserve it my self. I thought I did it right, but I made a mistake and got the wrong time. being that they made a mistakeI I thought they'd allow me to make one too. To hold our reservation, I had to use my card. I was told to call back on Monday to see about my car. Sadly they charged my card and refused to give us a refund. We explained that we are newly married and this is a huge event to us, plus we don't have the money to pay for this. I was told I'd get a call back by a manager. After the second day with no call back once again, I called back. Steven, and his scripted voice, said that with the policy he will not refund our money. He was very blunt and wouldn't listen to much of what I had to say; he just kept repeating his script and would not let me speak to any one else.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank MY1111_12
Southern Indiana
“Wedding Dinner”
Reviewed October 12, 2012

Our daughter was married on the beach October 3rd and we ended the day with a dinner cruise for 26 of us on the Solaris. Kristi was our coordinator and we could not have asked for a more perfect evening! The appetizers were great and the meal was wonderful. We were fortunate to have the 2nd deck to ourselves, but mingled with the other cruisers for dancing and wandering around the top deck. The crew of Solaris made our evening memorable with their great service and friendliness. Everything was stress free and we ended our cruise with the bride and groom running through an aisle of sparklers. Absolutely beautiful! We highly recommend the Solaris!

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank ktbtlwilltravel
Fort Walton Beach, Florida, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Unique Experience”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Wonderful experience! The views were amazing, friendly and accomodating staff and the food was great. My favorite part of the night was was watching the sunset from the sky deck. It was so romantic. My wife and I fell in love all over again. We were pleasantly surprised at how affordable this experience was. We will be back and will totally recommend to all of our friends.

• Visited October 2011