“Never disappointed”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 7, 2018

“Thanks for your business”...every time I visit Sarah K’s, Sarah K comes out and thanks me for my business.
Food is A1
Service is A1
Tonight we’re trying the crab, shrimp, Mac and cheese with crab balls on the side.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed October 21, 2018

Sarah K 's HITS a homerun again with our family. Crab cakes and chicken stuffed with crab are the go to items when we visit Destin. Great meals to take back to the condo and enjoy with a glass of wine and a beautiful sunset.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed August 31, 2018

This is not really a restaurant but a gourmet shop where you can buy various frozen or fresh seafood dishes and a few baked goods. I sampled the crab cakes and bought 2 dozen frozen ones. It is true that the crab cakes are pretty much solid white crab meat and are absolutely delicious!!! A bit expensive, but worth it. Wish I had more space to bring more frozen items home. The sales lady was quite friendly and helpful.

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Sarah K's is a great place for many things, but we particularly love their pimento cheese. You can't go wrong purchasing several containers of it. We always take some home!

Delicious!!!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

Went in to try out the crab cakes and they were awesome! Full of crab, not stuffed full of mostly breading. Definitely worth the money spent on them. I’m not sure if the person helping us was the owner, but she was extremely friendly and helpful. She explained the differences in the sauce options (the remolade was delicious). The food can be taken home and heated or she will heat it in the store for you. Prices were reasonable. $10 per crab cake. She had sides available, but I didn’t get to try them or the desserts as I had already eaten somewhere else and just wanted to taste a crab cake.