“Crabcakes”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
“Crabcakes”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

Sorry Sarah K--I bought some crabcakes at the farmer's market in Seaside. We were disappointed in them--they were mushy in. texture and tasted fishy...and I prepared them as directed. I haven't had a good crabcake in any of the restaurants down here since I moved here. So, from now on, if I want crabcakes, they will be prepared by me using my Grandma's (who was from Baltimore) family recipe. They are to die for and are strictly big lumps of crabmeat, sauteed in an iron skillet until a golden brown. Yum.

However, your brownies are to die for.

Visited August 2013

White House, Tennessee
“Over Hyped”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

This isn't what we expected when we decided to grab lunch. It is a takeout place where you have to reheat the food. I guess more research would have been good on our part. Food was good but not good enough to justify the price. Glad we just did lunch here.

1 Thank Binkley0422
Ohio
“A great place, for dining IN”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

Love Sarah K's - the staff there is awesome and friendly. They make delicious, homemade food - with easy reheat directions. Great meals, when you don't want to spend hours in a kitchen and don't want to battle the Destin crowds.

Everything we've gotten, from there, has been delicious - crab cakes, filet, baked potato casseroles and desserts.

If I lived in Destin, I would want to work here. :)

Benton, Arkansas
“Great shop, extremely friendly!”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stopped in after reading reviews. Food was great, a little pricey for carry out food, but delicious. Staff was extremely nice and accommodating.

1 Thank CTip
Hendersonville, TN
“Good takeout food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Crab cakes were great along with their pimento cheese. Tried their chicken salad and it was different than other chicken salads. Staying in a hotel, we did not have plates so they got basic supplies for us to enjoy the food back in our room. Good food along with good prices and customer service, this place is a winner.

Visited August 2013