“Not Worth It”
Review of La Famiglia

La Famiglia
Ranked #100 of 303 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: HOURS OF OPERATION: MONDAY 11 AM- 10 PM TUESDAY 11 AM- 10 PM WEDNESDAY 11 AM- 10 PM THURSDAY 11 AM- 10 PM FRIDAY 11 AM- 10 PM SATURDAY 11 AM- 10 PM SUNDAY 11 AM- 10 PM
houston
“Not Worth It”
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Had the eggplant parmigiana. Worst I've ever had in my life. And to think there was an Olive Garden a few miles away. I can handle the baked instead of fried. However, it was more like eggplant soup. No flavor except what the cheese provided. The side pasta dish had sauce that tasted like it came out of the can. The only reason why I didn't give them a zero is that they had great bread and olive oil with herbs for dipping. The bread was fresh and hot and the herbs in the olive oil was superb.

• Visited October 2013

Florida
“Comfortable Ambiance-good Italian Food”
Reviewed October 4, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten in tis family establishment for years. The staff is friendly and efficient, and the food consistently delicious. At mid week the tables were full with an eclectic clientele. It was a good experience and we will return tonite.

Visited October 2013
“Best Waitress Ever!”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

I felt like we were the most important patrons from the moment we walked in. I don't recall our waitress's name but I know she was part of the family. All I can say is that she made our visit to this restaurant! The food too was excellent. A great choice.

Visited October 2013
Pensacola, Florida, United States
“Excellent Italian food”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

The best pizza I have ever had in Florida... The appetizer caprese was very good, and you can't lost the dessert tiramisû... The owners are very friendly and polite... I'll go back...

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent food and great service”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Looked for a good Italian place that wasn't too expensive... this was perfect. I had fettuccine Alfredo and it was just as good as the fettuccine I had in playa del Carmen. That was the best I had ever had. I highly recommend this place to any out of towners.

• Visited September 2013