“Good Mexican..Nothing Special”

La Rumba
Cuisines: Mexican
“Good Mexican..Nothing Special”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

I like to think of myself as a Mexican connoisseur. I grew up in a community with a 90 percent Mexican population and have have spent significant periods of time in Mexico. La Rumba is good if you are craving Mexican as long as you know it is just that. Mexican. Many of the establishments attempting to be "Mexican" in the area over do it and really make American foods with a Mexican flair..then WAYYY over charge...YES I'M TALKING TO YOU CANTINA LAREDO. La Rumba is cheap..cheesy..and good. Give it a try.

• Visited January 2014

Stuttgart, AR
“Pleasant surprise!!”
Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Yummy, everything else was crowded so we stopped here. Really yummy fish tacos and shrimp. The cheese dip and salsa were great!! Would go again!

Panama City, Florida
“great food and service!!!”
Reviewed September 24, 2013

This place is awesome! The margerita's are perfect and the food is great, the waiters and waitresses are second to none! Prices are so reasonable for the quality of the food and drinks. We loved it and will return with friends - often!

“Typical Mexican restaurant”
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We have been twice and had good food both times typical atmosphere and typical food. Fajita burrito was good. But the chips salsa and cheese is where its at!!! My child has always eaten well here and he can be a picky eater.

• Visited September 2013
“Run away from here fast!!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Started to eat here while on vacation. Looked fun from the outside so we were going to try- we deceided to eat outside since it seemed cooler than inside- That should have been first clue. Once seated the waitress left menus with us and walked away no hey hello can I get you a drink NOTHING. Then I went in to use restroom and boy was it nasty! Water all over floor and I am sure it wasn't from the dripping sink!! Went back out where we still had no drinks, chips or salsa- I mean come on that is regular place at a Mexican restaurant. After 10 more minutes and no service we walked around the building to car to leave only to see 2 doors going into kitchen wide open to the outside and all bugs n what not free to go into kitchen. The kitchen was nasty floor gross no gloves on cooks nor hair nets. How they pass health inspection is beyond me!! I would never eat here!! Run! We did find a great place just alittle down road that was wonderful!!

Visited July 2013