“Valentine's Day”
Review of La Rumba - CLOSED

La Rumba
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed February 21, 2013

If you like Mexican food, La Rumba is a good spot to go. We stopped for a Valentine's lunch, had the special platter which came with Margaritas and enjoyed it. The food was good and the service was friendly. The restaurant is in an easily accessible location on Hwy 98.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

This is your typical tex-mex restaurant It is a bit pricy. Its not amazing, but its ok. We have never had problems with service, always nice, friendly, and quick. Good kids menu, close to Destin Commons.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

I don't recommend going here, ever. The service was poor, and that was the highlight of the evening. The staff was inattentive, the salsa came out of a can of tomatoes, and the beef entrees were indistinguishable from what I feed my pets. Save your money, eat out of the trash can instead.

1  Thank 56003Michael_S
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stopped for lunch on a Saturday and were disappointed with both quality and price. My wife had a nachos special and I had a basic burrito which came to over $20 without a drink. We ordered a Diet Coke but the waitress brought Pepsi which we declined. The taste is bland, and the sauces taste like they have added a smoke flavor to them which is very strong. The waitress was more interested in talking at the bar. Look elsewhere rather than here.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Bland bland flavorless colorless mushy food. Service was adequate. I should have known this would be a terrible Mexican restaurant when I first looked at the menu and it was several pages long with dozens and dozens of listed items. My advice...avoid this place. Save your money and go to Taco Bell if you need cheap Tex-Mex food. My apologies to Taco Bell......