“You Can Find Better”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television
Louisville, Kentucky
“You Can Find Better”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stopped for lunch on a Saturday and were disappointed with both quality and price. My wife had a nachos special and I had a basic burrito which came to over $20 without a drink. We ordered a Diet Coke but the waitress brought Pepsi which we declined. The taste is bland, and the sauces taste like they have added a smoke flavor to them which is very strong. The waitress was more interested in talking at the bar. Look elsewhere rather than here.

“This was two hours of my life and $32.00 that I wasted.”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Bland bland flavorless colorless mushy food. Service was adequate. I should have known this would be a terrible Mexican restaurant when I first looked at the menu and it was several pages long with dozens and dozens of listed items. My advice...avoid this place. Save your money and go to Taco Bell if you need cheap Tex-Mex food. My apologies to Taco Bell......

Aurora, Ohio
“Good food, fast service”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This was my second time to La rumba, and the service is always good. The food was very good. We had a large group and they were able to seat us right away. The kids enjoyed their meals and the adults did too. The chips and salsa were fresh. Wide selection of entrees to choose from. We will be back next year.

Visited August 2012
Midwest City, Oklahoma
“Pricey Mexican Food”
Reviewed August 15, 2012

We always eat at La Rumba, it is good and convenient. This time the prices seem to have went up considerably. The food is always good; however the service could use some adjustments. The queso is a white cheese that is so amazing. My dish was the Nachos Loco and my companion ordered the enchilada with rice and beans. Very authentic and fresh.

Visited August 2012
“Not good.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Very plain and blah. Chicken fajitas tasted like soy sauce. Enchiladas were tasteless. Would not go back to this place.

• Visited August 2012