“Good reviews every time”
Review of Landshark's Pizza - MOVED

Landshark's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

This is our 3rd year in a row going here while on Spring Break. This one will continue to stay the pizza place on our list. The pizza is wonderful & so is the service. We had a larger party with young kids & everyone was helpful and accommodating. Thanks for another great visit, see you next year.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Ordered take out the last night we were in Destin. Waiting for the pizza in the car and get a call from my brother-in-law telling me I've got to come in and meet the owner. The moment i walked into the place it felt like home.Every person walking out of the place was either shaking Brian's (owner) hand or patting him on the back. Everyone's so nice it's like your family. Now i may be a bit biased being Brian is a fellow Wisconsinite, Badger/Packer backer transplant (he grew up 60 miles down the road from me) who knew. But the pizza is the best I've ever had PERIOD. Wish we had a Landsharks up here in northern Wisconsin. Will definitely go back if ever down in Destin again.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Went here twice recently with friends. It's a little hard to find because it sits way back from the highway in a little strip mall. Has good TVs for sports. Owner is usually there, and very friendly. Pizza and the wings are good. I would not get the fried cheese curds again. Serves beer & wine. Seems like there are a lot of locals in here, which is a good sign.

1  Thank LSC06
Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is definitely a favorite spot of the locals but lots of others have favorite it as well. Great wing and pizza selection and the fried cheese curds are definitely a must. It's a great sports bar and they always have something fun going on.

1  Thank MyKeme
Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Second trip to Landshark this week. Had the cheese curds and wings on Monday which were awesome! Best cheese curds which reminded me of my old stomping grounds in Eau Claire! A natural since the owner is from Eau Claire, WI. Pizza (supreme) was outstanding!

Feels like a favorite old hangout from my college days with friendly staff, Leinenkugel's on tap and great food. Well worth the visit and reasonable prices.

1  Thank ChaplainMM