“Great pizza Great service”
Review of Landshark's Pizza - MOVED

Landshark's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Brownsburg, Indiana
“Great pizza Great service”
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Went to Landsharks with a group of 10. We ordered several different pizzas...all were extremely good. The deep fried macaroni was very tasty as well. Our server did an awesome job keeping our drinks refilled and making us feel welcome. Would return to Landsharks without a doubt.

• Visited April 2013
bhassman, Owner at Landshark's Pizza, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thanks Guys for coming in! I appreciate that you liked it and hope you come on in again.
Thank you!
Brian

USA
“Good service and interesting ingredients”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Landshark's Pizza was affordable and had a very friendly environment. It is has a pub/sports bar feel to it with good pizzas as well. We went there to check out the shark bites which is actual shark. They also serve gator bites and shark and alligator pizzas for the adventurous.

• Visited March 2013
Houston, TX
“Great pizza, and although our order was incorrect, they went over and beyond to fix it”
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

We ordered pizza and mozzarella sticks from Landshark and had it delivered. It arrived in about 45 minutes. Unfortunately one of our pizzas was incorrect, but not a huge deal . We called them back and they were apologetic and sent one out as soon as they could. Considering it was a spring break weekend, I was happy with the service and the pizza was amazing!!!! It was also delicious the next day reheated!

Port Edwards WI
“Excellent Pizza”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you like it spicy you have to try the El Diablo pizza. Absolutely the best I have ever had! Also tried the Mako shark bites which were very good. The atmosphere is very friendly and low key. Had a great time.

• Visited March 2013
Ambilobe, Madagascar
“Very good pizza - perfect sauce and sausage, great wings and beers on tap too”
Reviewed February 14, 2013

We came here on a weeknight and it wasn't too busy. So of course we had excellent service! We made a little small chat with the owner (who was also preparing the pizzas that night) and he was very friendly and willing to talk about his pizza (and how they make it so well). The waitress was also very friendly and helpful.

They had quite a few beers on draft and let me sample them to decide what I liked, and I got a great Sam Adams. Their draft selection apparently changes regularly though, so if you're particular, you might want to call ahead of time to see if they have what you like.

We started with an order of wings and two different sauces on them. The jerk sauce was nice and strong and tasted great. I felt the mango habanero sauce didn't have a strong flavor of either mango or habanero (just a weak flavor in general), but I suppose a stronger flavor would've made the habanero too spicy for most people. It's true that it did have a nice kick. The home-made blue cheese dipping sauce was incredibly good though, and so was the ranch. Overall, I'd love to try more wings, but I think I'd need to go back on a Wed. for the $.59 wings special.

We got the Landshark special pizza and swapped a couple of the toppings. It was basically a supreme/deluxe pizza. My wife and I were both very impressed at how good it was. You could tell that all of the ingredients were prepared fresh (unlike a lot of other pizza places with canned or frozen ingredients, especially canned mushrooms - just not the same as fresh ones). What really stood out though were the seasonings in the sauce and the sausage. I couldn't quite put my finger on what the spices were (maybe oregano?) but it just tasted fresh and awesome. Way better than most pizza, including most pizza places of similar price. The crust was great too and the wood-fired oven made it crispy and delicious.

Overall it was probably the best pizza I've had in a very long time, and I'd like to try more wing flavors and more of their draft selection. Oh, and there were plenty of HDTVs on sports stations as well as a nice long bar, if that's your thing. My wife and I enjoyed it just for the food.

• Visited February 2013