“Awesome food!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack - CLOSED

Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack
Cuisines: Italian, American, Bar, Pizza, Seafood, International, Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Graffiti and Funky Blues Shack, a Destin tradition for over 20 years, specializes in quality Fresh LOCAL Seafood, Eclectic fare, Coastal cuisine, Italian, Pasta, Pizza, and fresh daily chef specials. Our cozy full service dinning area is perfect for a fun and unique dining experience with family and friends, and also kid friendly. The walls are covered with the soulful works of local artists and room lighted by strings of multicolored bulbs and candles. The Funky Blues Shack (FBS) side is all about having fun with two full bars and over 35 craft beers on tap. FBS has Dueling Pianos or other entertainment scheduled every night and stays open late also serving a full Bar Menu until close. Each nights performers are as eclectic as our establishment and every night has a different flavor. FBS was also Rated Best Restaurant with Live Music in Destin 2012 and 2013 by Beachcomber magazine. So come Eat, Drink, and GET FUNKY tonight!
Destin, Florida
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Great atmosphere and awesome food. Started off with fried green tomatoes...absolutely delicious! Also had the pizza, fettuccine bolognese and all-you -can- eat wings. The food was some of the best we've had in Destin. Service was great too. Can't wait to go back.

Nashville, Tennessee, United States
“Best meal so far”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

We were looking for somewhere different to eat and saw this place had great reviews. I ordered the cedar plank salmon and my husband had the chicken park. Everything was cooked well, tasty, and well seasoned. My kids loved the art work on the walls and said the spaghetti they ordered was good. They really loved the paper place mats and the cup of crayons on the table! Even though this place doesn't look like much from the outside, we highly recommend it!

Visited October 2013
Texas
“Best food / experience / service / value in Destin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013

Best meal we had in Destin. Can't beat the fried green tomato appetizer and the pizza was just delish. Loved the music and atmosphere, the service, and the prices. We'll be back on our next trip!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DomesticEngr
Mount Juliet, Tennessee
“You Need to Try This Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I found Graffiti & The Funky Blues Shack on Trip Advisor tonight...and we glad we did. This is our kind of restaurant: funky, eclectic atmosphere with fabulous food. As wanna-be foodies, we're pretty picky on restaurants and Graffiti did not disappoint. The meal started with a bread basket with garlic/spiced olive oil for dipping. Pretty standard stuff, but really good. The entrees are where they are knocking it out. After our Caesar salads, my wife tried the shrimp and scallop pasta. She loved it. I got the evening's special of blackened grouper with a lemon-something sauce, wilted spinach and garlic mashed potatoes. Wow...it was incredible. The fish was super fresh, perfectly blackened and broiled and the sauce was insanely good. The wilted spinach with fresh garlic and herbs was great, as well as the potatoes. Our 10 year old had the clam chowder, which was thick, creamy and wonderful. We only wished we had room to try the desserts! Our waitress said that the chef's goal is to be #1 on Trip Advisor for Destin by spring of 2014. He's on his way!

Texas
“The best meal in Destin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013 via mobile

I ate at graffiti in June of 2013 in August of 2013, both occasions were A+ perfect. The atmosphere is really cool! There is local art all over the walls and the menus have been designed buy local artists as well. The meal starts with awesome bread and the most tasty garlic and scallions oil mix I have ever had. I ordered a house salad to start the meal and added the gulf shrimp to my salad. They were the biggest, most succulent shrimp I had during my trips to Destin. The crab cakes are amazing! I repeat, amazing! Several members of my family had various pastas and my husband had the pizza. Everyone agreed the dishes we had at Graffiti were by far, the best meals we had in Destin. The location is not on the Destin Harbor and not anything fancy, and the prices are very reasonable. I would highly recommend this restaurant. Every single dish I have tried has been wonderful. The service is spot on every time as well! Go! Go quickly! You're missing out ! Go your first night in Destin and you'll definitely go again before you leave!

• Visited June 2013