“Banana Boat Ride”

and up
Private Banana Boat Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Mobile Sports offers the memory of a lifetime with your friends and family at an affordable cost while visiting Destin and the surrounding areas. We have been rated high on TripAdvisor for 7 years with good reason. Focusing on personal attention rather than herding riders through, we focus on you and your friends or family. Not 20 strangers. Let's see how big you can possible smile. Board our speed boat located in the Destin Harbor and take a quick tour of the harbor and East Pass as we make our way to open waters by Crab Island. Then climb onto the inflatable banana shaped tube and prepare for the most fun you can possible have. A wet and wild ride or a phenomenal tour of the beautiful Destin waters. Your choice. The crew will provide service like you have never experienced and truly care about being a positive memory for you and your friends or family. Great for all ages. High quality photos available that are great for Facebook friends. Around 50-75 HQ photos available for all riders to download. We are located on the Destin Harbor. 314 Highway 98 (Harbor Blvd). First kiosk on the dock. See you soon!
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was one of the best activities our family did while on vacation in Destin. Chris is the best host and I would definitely do this again. I would recommend it for those visiting Destin.

Also, it's a must to get the photo package. The high-quality action shots are amazing. Excellent job by the photographer as well.

Look forward to doing it again on our next vacation to Destin!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We were in Ft. Walton Beach, FL for vacation and decided to do the Banana Boat Ride. It was by far the best family activity we participated in!!! The staff were very nice and laid back people. They made sure we had a spectacular time!!! If we are ever in that area again we will be going to see them again!! Thanks again!!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

The Banana Boat ride was definitely one of the highlights of our family trip to Destin. The Gulf seemed calm enough the morning we went out, but that didn't keep the banana boat from hurling us around and occasionally throwing some or all of us all. The temperature was hot though, and toward the end of the ride it was hard to hang on and more fun to get thrown off. The pictures were great as well, and I recommend them!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

We have a just turned 5 year old son and a 9 yr old son. My husband and I and our 2 boys LOVED our banana boat ride. It was the perfect outing choice! It was the one big thing we spent money on in Destin and we are glad we did:) Capt. Chris tailored our ride specifically to our family. We all had fun even though we asked him to take it easy so our little 5 year old hopefully wasn't dumped off;) We all had tons of fun. He played fun music that the boys enjoyed and he was so friendly and personable. He gave us his 100% the 1 hour we were with him. And the picture package is a must in my opinion. We got about 80 fun pictures to remember our boat ride by. The pictures were all good and a fun memento to remember the trip. Although this adventure was a bit pricy I thought that it was worth it! The one thing I would say they could do better is give directions and specifically tell you in your confirmation email where they are located and the name of the building they are behind...we were about 5-10 minutes late b/c we had to call for directions mid route. Our nav system on our phone had placed them on the opposite side of the street that they were on. Other than that everything was spot on WONDERFUL! Take the banana boat you won't regret it! It is so much fun to be out in the middle of the gulf on a boat. And they give you a chance to jump in the water if you want to before they take you back in and that was a thrill too:)

Reviewed July 9, 2013

My daughter turned 14 while in Destin. She wanted to "do something fun" so I googled "banana boat rides. I found the best reviews for Mobile Sports. Chris was super easy to reach, schedule the ride and locate. Everything about the event was great!! My daughter, her friend and my two nieces absolutely LOVED the experience and said that Captain Chris was friendly and a lot of fun!! I would highly, highly recommend scheduling a banana boat ride with Mobile Sports!!! It's well worth the money for the wonderful experience and the pictures!!!! We will sign up again next year when we are in Destin for our summer vacation!!!