“A+...perfect”
other traveler has booked this property
Newly Renovated Kitchen Living Area
Caribbean Dunes Hot Tub
Community BBQ grills
Camill'es in walking distance
Caribbean Dunes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Had a great time but the room needs some attention.”
Reviewed September 12, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

The customer service was great! We had worked all day and drove all night with a four a.m. arrival time. The representatives at the Crye-Lieke office were able to secure an early check-in, awesome! The amenities package made the trip and the deep-sea fishing was great. A special thank you goes out to Wyatt, Capt. Reed, and all other crew members of the Destin princess and Destiny. The room was nice but there were a few things that needed some attention before our arrival. The shower drain was clogged and the exhaust fan was dirty. The shower curtain was moldy and so were the jacuzzi jets. we didn't use it. All these problems were small compared to the noise coming from the room above us. There were four adults in our party and every one of us were awaken every night from noise. And it wasn't that the people above us were exceptionally loud, our room just needs a foot of insulation and a lowered ceiling.

Rugged travelers
Management Response
Sep 12, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for leaving a review and I am so glad that you enjoyed the amenities package! I apologize for the issues that you encountered and I just wanted to write to say that all of the problems have been addressed - the Jacuzzi has been bleached and completely cleaned as well as the exhaust fan. We checked the shower drain, but it doesn't appear to have any issues; however, we will keep a close eye on it. Unfortunately, there is no real fix for the noise that comes from above; however ,the owners have left a white noise machine in the condo which will hopefully help the situation. We hope to have you back again soon!

Management
Saint Louis.MO
Reviewed September 6, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“The name says it all...Destin Getaway!!!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

I had booked and had this trip planed in 1 week! Thanks to Destin Getaways. Tks alexis!! My family had a wonderful and carefree trip from the suburbs of St.Louis. I had never planed a trip on my own... Divorced mom with 2 kids, I put my trust into Destin Getaways to put us in a safe and friendly nieghborhood, not only did they provide a great condo...I felt totally comfortable and I could relax!! We even stayed an extra 2 days!! My kids loved it and now vacation memories we will always treasure. I am already planing for another trip!! See ya soon at Carribean Dunes:)

Ms.
Reviewed July 25, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Tx
Reviewed July 18, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Management Response
Jul 18, 2012
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for leaving a review and we value all of your feedback. The owner has actually replaced the mattress and the sofa sleeper couch. I'm glad that you had a great time other than those minor issues and we hope to have you back soon!

Management
Louisiana
Reviewed July 6, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“Well Epuiped and a VER Y quiet street and easy access to car..”
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in November 2011

Personally I loved unit 125 and would still be there but unfortunately the unit above has tile floors which hubby found very Noisey...It is updated very nicely and great furniture...Even the bathroom fixtures were updated...The sleigh bed and armoire were also quite nice ..I am staying in the same complex and the unit is not as nice as 125...So don't count me out for next year...And your office was very handy as my husband and I walk in regatta bay every day...Staff very pleasant...Thank you for your interest...Mary aNN

Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing