“Short Stay”
other traveler has booked this property
Newly Renovated Kitchen Living Area
Caribbean Dunes Hot Tub
Community BBQ grills
Camill'es in walking distance
Caribbean Dunes
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Short Stay”
Reviewed September 15, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

We only stayed here one night as the air conditioner in our rental house quit working. Crye Leike found us somewhere else for the night and were very helpful.

Your age range 25-34
“Comfortable”
Reviewed September 7, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

The place was so nice and it seems to be really new and or renovated. We had a blast staying there, unfortunately me and my fiance had to sleep on the pull out and the mattress was not the most comftorable as it is really thin. Besides that we have no complaints about the house. Our last night there we did end up starting the laundry and the dryer was broken. We called maintenance they made sure we got clean towels and gave us an extended check out so that worked. Perfect for small families my daughter loved the bunck bed...

Your age range 25-34
Sep 7, 2011
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed this condominium. It really is perfect for small families, and the location to the beach is wonderful. The washer and dryer have been replaced, so there will not be any issues with that again. We hope to have you back soon!

ga
Reviewed July 30, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Liked best: location
Liked least: the unit was not comfortable
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Jul 30, 2011
Thank you for your review, and I'm sorry for any inconvenience you experienced during your stay. The dryer was repaired twice, and now it is running perfectly! I'm very sorry that you did not receive a beach bag. We ran out the same morning that you checked in; however, if you would like us to send you one now, we would be more than happy!

A TripAdvisor Member
“Fun time in Destin-July 2011”
Reviewed July 7, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

My daughter & I had a great time in Destin.
(July 2011.)
Great location. Safe.

My only complaint is that the ladder to the bunk beds was unsteady.

Your age range 35-44
Kentucky
Reviewed September 4, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

“satisfactory”
Reviewed June 24, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

The unit was clean but ineed of some maintenance issues...refrigerator froze everything we put in it, dryer in unit had to be run constantly to dry very minor loads, exterior deadbolts could not be locked with keys provided. Attention to these issues would have made our trip much more enjoyable.

Your age range 35-44
Jun 24, 2010
I am sorry to hear that you experienced those maintenance issues during your stay. This unit now has a brand new refrigerator, washer, and dryer to make your stay much more enjoyable!

Ohio
Reviewed April 14, 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing