Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Big group approved

Enjoyed a great sunny day on the water. We were able to play all our music and enjoy our time... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Emily G
Group boat tour

I would highly recommend the crab island boat tour experience. The friendly crew made our... read more

Reviewed March 14, 2024
Benjamin T
โ€‚โ€‚
Recommended experiences in and around Destin
from $88.00
from $48.15
from $69.55
from $58.85
More Info
All reviews crab water toys floating dock island tour bachelorette party these guys captain jason fort walton played great music highly recommend this company boat ride lots of fun off season next year destin harbor cooler colton
Selected filters
Reviewed September 9, 2020

Very disappointed!! First of all our trip was booked for 12:30- 3:30, they were running behind because of the Trump rally on the river which was no problem but i felt that our excursion was cut short due to the time it took us to get to Crab Island as your 3 hour excursion starts from the time that you leave the dock which took us over 30 minutes to get to Crab Island. We paid extra and was told that we would have free floats and that there would be picnic type seating with shade in the water. There was neither. My daughter walked in the water with one of the workers to another boat that was docked in the water which took them 20 minutes there and back to bring the already blown up floats that they put on a rope and pulled 10 of them back so that we all could have one. By the time she got back she only had about 30 minutes to enjoy herself. Was very disappointed!! We had to pay over $100 because it was a holiday weekend and believe me it was not worth our time!!

Date of experience: September 2020
Reviewed August 31, 2020

We booked a VIP crab island tour and Capt B and Miss Kelly were awesome host! Very nice time! The only critical thing I would say is just book the standard trip and not the VIP for an extra 30 a person. You still can use a float dock they put up and if you really wanted a float you can purchase for 10. We had 1 bottle of water and 1 soda and 4 cheese it lil packs. Definitely wasnโ€™t worth the extra 30 per person. Saying that you live and learn and I would highly recommend the tour, just book the standard tour!

2  Thank Adventurer454956
Reviewed August 24, 2020

Staff was extremely fun and polite. The only thing is they need to announce the tubes are not free only to VIP. I paid for mine and another rider took it. To avoid conflict I let it be. However I paid for it and should not have had too be with out.

2  Thank johncL518XX
Reviewed August 22, 2020

My 2 best friends and I celebrated my 40th and had the best time! Captain B and Dory were an amazing team. Very informative, fun and courteous! B played awesome tunes and protected us from the jellyfish! ๐Ÿ˜‚ MJ is incredible and shuttled us in the party wagon back to our resort. Will definitely visit again! Look no further this is where itโ€™s atโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ€๐Ÿ–

1  Thank Mike F
Reviewed August 17, 2020

We enjoyed ourselves so much! Really nice crew and also the price was affordable. I will definitely do it again!

1  Thank 215shaniw