Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful activity for Family reunion!

Mike (owner) was amazing during booking. Responsive and informative. Boat ride was enjoyable and... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2023
Ellen M
via mobile
What a blast!

I believe our boat crews names were Josh and Austin. They were very helpful and knowledgeable about... read more

Reviewed September 20, 2023
Mandi L

Recommended experiences in and around Destin
from $88.00
from $39.59
from $80.25
from $58.85
More Info
All reviews crab water toys floating dock island tour bachelorette party these guys captain jason fort walton played great music highly recommend this company boat ride lots of fun off season next year destin harbor cooler colton
Selected filters
Reviewed August 17, 2020

We enjoyed ourselves so much! Really nice crew and also the price was affordable. I will definitely do it again!

1  Thank 215shaniw
Reviewed August 17, 2020

Had such a blast! Great crew! Excellent guys very personable! Despite the ladder breaking and slicing my leg hahaha... highly recommend!!!! Will definitely be back!!!

1  Thank 668tinau
Reviewed August 9, 2020

First, the good. The staff, including Captain B and First Mate B were awesome. Very knowledgable, courteous, and fun. The boat and amenities were also great. Could use to improve on communication on the website. It was not evident to me that this trip originated from Fort Walton and not Destin Harbor. This was not indicated anywhere I saw online, and I did not notice it on my email confirmation until the day before our cruise. Also, save your money and don’t go with the VIP price. The “extras” are not even close to being worth the extra price.

Reviewed August 7, 2020

Captain Big B and Tracy made our day at Crab Island a blast! The best crew ever!!! They made our experience unforgettable and made memories that will last a lifetime! For that we thank you all so much!!

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed August 2, 2020

My best friend and I went out on the Crab Island Excursion in May of 2020 and we had an absolute blast with Mike (the owner) and Captain Zack‼️ We had so much fun I came back for a little vacation with my husband and took him out on the excursion with the Crab Island Water Taxi ‼️ This time we had B and Captain Bell and once again they did not disappoint we had a freaking blast‼️ We will be back in September 2020 and definitely will be using the Crab Island Water Taxi AGAIN ‼️‼️

Date of experience: May 2020