Open today: 9:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun in the sun!

What a fun and great trip to Crab Island via Crab Island Water Taxi. The crew was fun, energetic... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Joseph M
Crab island experience

I wanted to to give a 5 stars but didn't like the way company switch my reservation with out me... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
aquinones87
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Destin
from $88.00
from $52.43
from $69.55
from $55.90
More Info
All reviews crab water toys floating dock island tour bachelorette party these guys captain jason fort walton played great music highly recommend this company boat ride lots of fun off season next year destin harbor cooler colton
Selected filters
Reviewed June 28, 2020

I’m typically not one to post reviews, but I have no other choice. This company refuses to respond to my calls or emails.
We had a huge storm ruin our day at Crab Island. I understand you cannot control weather, but we should atleast be refunded something. The boat was a half hour late, and we were told we would still get the full 3 hours. We left the island 1 hour early because of the storm, and the boat ride to and from the island is 25 minutes both ways. So you do the math of how much island time we got (all in a storm mind you). All of the food restaurants were gone and we didn’t get to use any of our VIP perks which were almost double the cost everyone else paid. Not to mention they were letting everyone eat tons of snacks and use VIP floats. So, not worth the extra money. We loved the captains on our boat, but this day was not worth the $340 bucks we paid. At least give us the difference in VIP tickets and regular admission price. Seriously not professional at all to not respond.

2  Thank Jenkensing
Reviewed June 25, 2020

Not worth the money spent, was told we had VIP passes and got bands for them each were 30 dollars more then regular dands we all were on the same boat with all the same things available. You get three hrs for a CRAB ISLAND trip but it take about 20-30mins just to get out there and your time starts as soon as the boat pushes off. You loose about 40 minutes to and hour of hangout on crab island.

1  Thank Q2995EIfelixa
Reviewed June 24, 2020 via mobile

They were exspecially nice on the boat had everthing we needed great experience, we will be going back. The only thing i was unhappy with was when we got to the shuttle i was asked to back my truck in ( no problem) one of the staff told me... You can get it in there if you know how to drive a truck😱 just because im a girl and have a big truck doesn't mean i can't handle it..

Reviewed March 9, 2020

I had a blast!! 4 friends and I went for my birthday weekend and had a great time despite the cold! The tour was great- we saw dolphins!!! Good music, good dancing, good food!! Mike was so fun and engaging as a host and Josh was a great captain! I will definitely plan to tour again!!

Date of experience: March 2020
Reviewed November 11, 2019 via mobile

We had a perfect day on the boat with Mike the owner! He made our day so much fun. We visited crab island, took a little dolphin cruise where we saw about 75 dolphins up close and personal, stopped at Harbour bar for a toast and sang our hearts out with some karaoke on the boat. It could not have been a better time. Highly recommend if you have a big group to get out on the taxi!!

Date of experience: November 2019