“They did it again!!!”

Mitchell's Fish Market - Sandestin
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Went back again for the second time this week with a party of 12. Had the Steamer Special with Lobster, Shrimp, Crab Legs, Mussels, Corn on the Cob, New Potatoes, and sausage in a garlic butter sauce... Unbelievable... Had the Oscar Ribeye earlier in the week. Portions are huge, service was excellent both times. Staff is well trained and well informed on menu specs. I'm in the business and would have eaten here more this week if I had the choice. Excellent place and we will be back. Kid friendly also!!!

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Have been three times now. Service is excellent, cocktails are unique and tasty. Had BBQ shrimp appetizer, it was delicious and the shrimp were nice and plump. I had the scallop dinner (grilled), but my favorite thing on my plate were the creamy mashed potatoes. My husband had a flirt with lobster tail and he said the steak was perfectly cooked. We will definitely return.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

We visited Mitchell's with realistic expectations being that we were in a touristy area which is notoriously overpriced. Normally the service in the area is good, but this time, we found that we had to constantly ask for things like flat ware, water, food etc. I had the Hong Kong style sea bass which had flavor, but the cut of fish was horrible. The soup was also overpriced and marginal. I don't think I will be back.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Chilean Sea Bass cooked asian style....best Sea Bass I have ever had. Seared Tuna appetizer was awesome. At our table we also had ordered the Clam Chowder (average)

Reviewed July 10, 2013

A great place to dine with friends and know you are going to have a great meal with no surprises. We had a very nice server who didn't bomb us on arrival for our "drinks" immediately. She took time to explain the local fish of the day and for those who wanted a non-local fish, the origin and freshness of that. It made the meal a very enjoyable and memorable experience. Add that with the good server who didn't rush us out the door when we didn't order after dinner drinks. We felt it was well priced and will definately come back!

1  Thank Myromy