“Upscale seafood restaurant”

Mitchell's Fish Market - Sandestin
Ranked #77 of 313 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: We invite you to discover our fresh seafood obsession at Mitchell's Fish Market where the fish is off the boat fresh, the drinks are made with fresh-squeezed juice & the atmosphere is as warm and inviting as a day on the water. At Mitchell's Fish Market we are obsessed with fresh seafood. Our mantra is a commitment & passion for freshness as a way of life - a pledge that our fish is 100% fresh or it isn't good enough. With more than 80 items, the chef inspired menu includes items such as Cedar Roasted Atlantic Salmon & Shang Hai Sea Bass. Come experience what an obsession with freshness tastes like at Mitchell's Fish Market...fish any fresher would still be in the ocean! View of menus online at www.mitchellsfishmarket.com!
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Enjoyed dinner at Mitchell's very much. Unlike the tourist, resort type seafood places, Mitchell's has a very subdued atmosphere, which I very much enjoyed. The service was very good and the food was good, but not exactly what I expected. Maybe it was what I ordered. I had the chef speciality of the evening which was pumpkin seed encrusted tipapia, which was good but not what I was expecting. My other friends all had something different and they all just raved about their food, so I know this is a very good restaurant. Serivce was good. Price was much higher than some of the places we had been on the beach, but there again we expected that. I will definitely return to Mitchell's and would recommend it to other travelers.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Presentation beautiful, Fresh seafood, srevice top notch.. a bit pricy but worth that on nite out to splurge,

Reviewed October 13, 2012

Absolutely one of the best for fish. Service was great. The waiter knew his menu. Many alternates. The lighting was just right. Romantic for our anniversary celebration.

Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

We had dinner with a good sized party of 6. The service was top notch. The apps and maincourse were awesome. The only disappointed aspect was the dessert. Our server was going on and on about the shark fin pie. It was a frozen ice cream dessert, not what I would expect from a $100 kind of place. We would still go back because of the great service and main meal.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

The wait staff's recommendations were spot on. We ate there twice in the week we stayed in Destin. Much less expensive than Flemings. We will definitely be dining there on our next vacation!