“Perfect”

Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 300 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Scenic view, Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Matthew Blvd
Description: Beach Walk Cafe, known as the "Most Unique Dining Experience in Destin", is located inside the Henderson Park Inn. Beach Walk diners enjoy unobstructed views of the Gulf overlooking more than a mile of the world's most beautiful and secluded beaches with spectacular sunset views. In this idyllic private setting Beach Walk Cafe features an intimate atmosphere with dining available inside, with a cozy fireplace and magnificent views of the coast and outside on the verandas of the Inn overlooking the emerald waters of the Gulf. A favorite with locals and tourists alike, Beach Walk Cafe is known for its meticulous service, innovative cuisine and a stunning, unparalleled view. Enjoy the freshest local seafood, steaks, venison, pasta and more with an array of special accompaniments, sumptuous desserts and an extensive wine list. Beach Walk Henderson Park is for patrons 13 years of age and older.
utah
“Perfect”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

This is by far one of the best places in the Destin area to eat. The food is fantastic. The place romantic. The view perfect. We had an incredible meal here, very creative and delicious plates.
The eggplant, crab appetizer is very nice. We found the wine list to be above average as well.
Not to be missed!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank karawebster

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Roswell, Georgia
“A top Dining Spot in Destin”
Reviewed May 21, 2014

If you want a great meal with fantastic views, then make this a priority when in Destin. The atmosphere is lovely and the food is some of the best . You will find a good selection of appetizers and entrees. The service is good but can be slow if the restaurant is busy. No worries, just relax and enjoy.
Be aware that they don't allow children under 12.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank AnnaB1952
“Birthday present”
Reviewed May 16, 2014 via mobile

I took my wife here for her birthday. This was our first here & in Destin, Fl. After reading the reviews I decided to come & will say that we were not disappointed. The food was delicious & worth the price. The beach view was very nice. If you come to Destin you got to stop here before you leave..

1 Thank Desney G
“Incredible! One of the top 3 dining experiences of my life! ”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a special restaurant to take my wife while visiting Destin. I found it! When we pulled up, they had complimentary valet. I had ordered a dozen roses to be delivered and the staff had them set up and ready at our table. We had dinner outside at sunset and it was simply perfect. Ross was our waiter and he just added to the dining experience. His knowledge of the menu was impeccable and he didn't slip on any of the details. The bread that they serve is some of the best I've ever had. It just melts in your mouth. We started with Kung Pao shrimp and eggplant medallions with lump crab. First off, the pairing of flavors will make your mouth cramp with excitement. The flavor is unreal. I don't know that I've ever seen shrimp so big either. My bride and I split a caesar salad that was excellent and had a great unique flavor unlike any caesar salad I've had. For our entrees, my wife had their seafood pasta and I had the chefs special. It was a pork tenderloin with gouda cheese and andoullie sausage stuffed inside. These entrees were simply amazing. The pork was the best I've ever had. The desserts looked incredible, but we were stuffed. Everything was absolutely perfect and top notch. If your looking to take your special someone out for a romantic evening, look no farther than the Beach Walk Cafe! You will not be disappointed.

1 Thank JasonJames20
“Trip Advisor does it again”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We wanted to find a restaurant who could provide good food, atmosphere and service. New to the area we used T.A. and had a wonderful meal!

Visited May 2014