“Romantic”

Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 308 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Asian, French, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Matthew Blvd
Description: Beach Walk Cafe, known as the "Most Unique Dining Experience in Destin", is located inside the Henderson Park Inn. Beach Walk diners enjoy unobstructed views of the Gulf overlooking more than a mile of the world's most beautiful and secluded beaches with spectacular sunset views. In this idyllic private setting Beach Walk Cafe features an intimate atmosphere with dining available inside, with a cozy fireplace and magnificent views of the coast and outside on the verandas of the Inn overlooking the emerald waters of the Gulf. A favorite with locals and tourists alike, Beach Walk Cafe is known for its meticulous service, innovative cuisine and a stunning, unparalleled view. Enjoy the freshest local seafood, steaks, venison, pasta and more with an array of special accompaniments, sumptuous desserts and an extensive wine list. Beach Walk Henderson Park is for patrons 13 years of age and older.
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Great view. Great food. It is a great place to dine for a special occasion or a truly romantic dinner

There are newer reviews for Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn

Reviewed July 29, 2013

My boyfriend took myself, and his family to dinner for his mothers birthday on Saturday!! It was one of the best experience's I have ever had. Since the moment we walked through the door we were greeted with a smiling face. The host Heather, was very cheerful, and prompt escorting us to our perfect table. Where the view was Spectacular! The food was cooked to perfection, and presentation was right along with it. Dustin our server was such a enjoyable person to be around, super professional, and everything positive you could ask for in a server/Entertainer! Being from this area, and dinning in a lot of the restaurants my entire life. We can surly say, & recommend beach walk cafe to be a very pleseant and wonderful dinning experience! It was defiantly a pleasure and I will say my favorite place to dine in destin fl....

1  Thank Bdazzle09
Reviewed July 28, 2013

A very good , pleasant experience. Two reasons for not rating 5 out of 5..."cold steak/undercooked" and waiter forgot side/substitute order. Our server James was great and really tried to make our dinner very special. My wife and I were most impressed with the location and decor. We dined outside at sunset , with the sound of the surf nearby. Afterward we enjoyed the fire pit and lounge chairs very much.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We sat at the outside tables with a beautiful view of the beach. The food was absolutely delicious. Extremely fresh, seasoned perfectly, done to perfection. This is a high class restaurant with high class staff and chef.

1  Thank Oldman193
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Celebrated my 40th birthday and proposed to my girlfriend at Beach Walk via their VIP service "Toes in the Sand". The experience was incredible. The romantic atmosphere that was provided was of movie quality. The service that our waiter, Dustin, provided was outstanding. Dustin was very professional, outgoing and cool under pressure. All of his recommendations were on point and he helped to make our evening even more memorable. I had the Ribeye Cap with the crab meat topping and it was by far the best steak that I have ever eaten. My fiancé enjoyed the Mahi Mahi and so did I even though I am not a big seafood eater. Overall I could not have asked for a better way to enjoy a very special evening. Thanks to Dustin and all of those at Beach Walk that helped make our evening so special.

1  Thank Carl R