“Beach walk Cafe at Henderson Park Inn, Destin” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn

Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 301 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Matthew Blvd
Description: Beach Walk Cafe, known as the "Most Unique Dining Experience in Destin", is located inside the Henderson Park Inn. Beach Walk diners enjoy unobstructed views of the Gulf overlooking more than a mile of the world's most beautiful and secluded beaches with spectacular sunset views. In this idyllic private setting Beach Walk Cafe features an intimate atmosphere with dining available inside, with a cozy fireplace and magnificent views of the coast and outside on the verandas of the Inn overlooking the emerald waters of the Gulf. A favorite with locals and tourists alike, Beach Walk Cafe is known for its meticulous service, innovative cuisine and a stunning, unparalleled view. Enjoy the freshest local seafood, steaks, venison, pasta and more with an array of special accompaniments, sumptuous desserts and an extensive wine list. Beach Walk Henderson Park is for patrons 13 years of age and older.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Beach walk Cafe at Henderson Park Inn, Destin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

A beautiful restaurant on the beach. The wait staff was very nice and helpful. The food was good, but it's more about the atmosphere here.

• 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
“Rude”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I called to make reservation here and the lady that answered the phone was just plain rude. I told her the time and number of people for the reservations and then asked if they had a dress code she was very snotty and rude when describing the dress code and then asked "are you going to be able to meet this criterion or not?" After asking a few questions about the menu she proceeded to ask me "are you all coming or not?" I understand everyone has a bad day every now and then but she was just plain rude. I told my husband and he called and canceled the reservations because of how rude she was on the phone.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
6 Thank Caseywest7
minimotor72, General Manager at Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn, responded to this review, June 22, 2013
I am extremely sorry that you were treated rude over the phone. We take customer service extremely serious. I would greatly appreciate you emailing me more details as we have many people answering the phones. I'd also like to make it up to you. My email is rolin@hendersonparkinn.com.
Ryan Olin
Inn Keeper
Henderson Park Inn
Tennessee
“Wonderful food with an unbelievable view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

My husband and I went to Destin for a long weekend without the kids. It was spur of the moment, so on the way I was online looking for a place to stay and we got very lucky with two nights at the Henderson Park Inn (which was the only availability or we would have stayed longer). We were looking to relax and not leave the property, so we ate both nights at the Beach Walk which was AMAZING! Usually, I care more about the views than the food and my husband is more about the food....let's just say we were both very happy with this dinner choice. The food was unbelievable and the views were just as amazing. Everything was perfect and very romantic, right down to the rose presented to me at the end of each dinner. The wait staff is very attentive and actually happy to be there and very knowledgeable and passionate about the food. She was also our bartender, so we gave her a few ingredients that we liked and she created amazing drinks for us. This was truly a dream weekend all the way around and we are already trying to plan another escape! All I can say is if you get the chance, TAKE IT!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent service and food. Thanks Lance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

My friend and I were the first for dinner that evening. The lady seated us outside (which was great), all tables were empty - this particular table was in the sun - so I asked her if she would put us at the table behing us which was shaded and she said that table was for a "different" type of reservation so we had dinner is the hot sun. I guess ALL the other tables at the restaurant had "different" types of reservations also. Please - that was so unacceptable!!! You can't tell me that EVERYONE that had reservations for the evening knew exactly which table they would be eating at. FYI Hostess - if at all possible, please the customer

• 4 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank Pamelathomashea
Ruston, Louisiana, United States
“My BEST Birthday Supper EVER!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had a group of nine to celebrate my birthday at Beach Walk. This was our first time to dine at this restaurant. Needless to say - we all have a new favorite restaurant. The building and view were something straight out of Southern Living. We dined on the balcony and were able to enjoy a splendid sunset while we enjoyed our meal. The service was impeccable - thanks to Alandra - she was attentive to our every need, very knowledgeable of the menu, etiquette was superb! She was personable, easy to interact with & made the best cup of coffee I'd ever had. Our meal was out of this world! From the salads with eggplant croutons to our many chef specials & entrees - our family & friends were beyond satisfied! Now the desserts... WOWWWWW - our table ordered just about every dessert on the menu & everyone was envious of each others! Mud Pie, Banana Cream Pie, Creme Brulee', Bread Pudding (OMG), Key Lime Pie - and by all means get the coffee! WE WILL BE BACK!!!