“Wonderful food and atmosphere”

Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Beach Walk at Henderson Park Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 311 Restaurants in Destin
Cuisines: American, Asian, French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Matthew Blvd
Description: Beach Walk Cafe, known as the "Most Unique Dining Experience in Destin", is located inside the Henderson Park Inn. Beach Walk diners enjoy unobstructed views of the Gulf overlooking more than a mile of the world's most beautiful and secluded beaches with spectacular sunset views. In this idyllic private setting Beach Walk Cafe features an intimate atmosphere with dining available inside, with a cozy fireplace and magnificent views of the coast and outside on the verandas of the Inn overlooking the emerald waters of the Gulf. A favorite with locals and tourists alike, Beach Walk Cafe is known for its meticulous service, innovative cuisine and a stunning, unparalleled view. Enjoy the freshest local seafood, steaks, venison, pasta and more with an array of special accompaniments, sumptuous desserts and an extensive wine list. Beach Walk Henderson Park is for patrons 13 years of age and older.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Other reviewers have raved, so let's not repeat it all. We had a wonderful experience in a great setting. Big plus for us is that children under 13 are not permitted. Nothing against kids, but sometimes it is nice to enjoy some peace and quiet. Save room for desserts as they are magnificent. The wine selection is good. Enough offerings to satisfy most folks.

One unique touch -- warm fried eggplant croutons in the Caesar salad. It is always great to see creativity.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

In April, my wife and I walked in just to see if there was an open table. We sat outside on the deck and it was wonderful. I had the short ribs that were incredible. My wife's meal was also fantastic. This menu could survive in cities like Atlanta. It's just an added bonus it's on the beach!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I really enjoyed eating at the Beach Walk Cafe at the Henderson Park Inn. The service was excellent. The waitstaff were very courteous, friendly and added a special touch with their attentiveness. I loved the way they are to say "m'lady" when introducing you with your meal.

My friend and I were placed near the window that overlooked the beach and it was lovely. We also managed to witness a bride and groom taking their wedding photos on the beach which was also a special moment to see. I would definitely go back there again. As well as recommend to a friend for a romantic dinner.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

My husband and I just had our 30th anniversary dinner at Beach Walk and the cuisine was incredible, service impeccable and the view incomparable. We will definitely be back!

Reviewed May 2, 2013

The food, atmosphere, and service is the best we've had anywhere. Location is beautiful, the service is attentive without being hovering, and the food is unbelievable. We celebrated our anniversary (a little late!) at Beach Walk, and it was worth every $ spent. Prices are steep, but you truly get what you pay for. We look forward to our next trip to Destin and plan to stay at the bed & breakfast and dine at Beach Walk!

1  Thank tknudtso