“Love the Cabana Club”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Cabana Club #202

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Love the Cabana Club”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

We come to the Cabana Club often. Can't beat the Cabana Club for the view, location and comfort. It's just the right size too. And there is not a busy swimming pool right in your beach view like so many other condos. Unit 202 met our high expectations and was clean, quiet, and comfortable. One of the toilets stopped up during our stay and one bathroom sink drained slowly. Our service request was answered very promptly and we were called when the plumber could come so that we could be away from the unit if we wanted to. Very nice that we didn't have to wait and open the door for him. The job was done quickly well before we finished a short walk on the beach. Good service. There are good room darkening drapes in the living area (which has bunk beds and sleeper sofa) but the bedroom blinds let in some light. Next time we are bringing sleep masks. We will definitely be back.

Date of stay: September 2012
Henderson KY
Reviewed June 13, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Date of stay: July 2012
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Ohio
Reviewed March 21, 2012 for a stay in February 2012

Date of stay: February 2012
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing, beautiful view and nice accomodations.”
Reviewed January 4, 2012 for a stay in December 2011

The condo was well furnished with everything to make a more than comfortable stay. The view was excellent. We enjoyed watching dolphins from the balcony. We will definitely stay here again. The location was close to any needed supplies, everything was very clean and nice quality.
The check-in was the easiest we have ever encountered and we travel 4-6 weeks out of the year.

Date of stay: December 2011

KY
Reviewed October 26, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Date of stay: October 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Unbelieveable”
Reviewed October 19, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

The condo was excellent. Great location. The people at Dale E Peterson was great to deal with and very helpful. The only thing I would suggest is bring extra tp.

Date of stay: October 2011
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing