“Great Location!”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Cabana Club #202

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Location!”
Reviewed April 22, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Great Location - perfect beach view - easy access to walk down to beach. Large condo - lots of space, clean, nice furnishings - (could use an update) comfy king bed, full kitchen.
Condo has two toilets - neither one were working properly. One did not work at all - the other one ran all 4 days. I called every day to the rental office - was told they would send a repair person - never did! Too bad they did not follow up on this repair as the water ran constantly.
Other than that - great location, lots of shopping, places to eat, very easy to get around Destin.
Nice balcony to watch the sunsets, very quaint condo, not the usual Destin high rise.

Date of stay: April 2011

Liked best: Location
Liked least: Queen sofa bed
Traveling group: Family with young children
Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
A TripAdvisor Member
“Condo was very nice but roofing the building was not!”
Reviewed December 1, 2010 for a stay in November 2010

We stayed at the Cabana club right on the beach. The condo was wonderful and nicely decorated, plus the view of the beach was perfect! Our only compliant was they were roofing the building during our stay so most of the time the beach access was closed and it was noisy, plus that was the only way to the beach unless you walked a ways to the public access entrance. It is hard to do that with a small child. Luckily, on the end of our second day, the roofers were nice and allowed us to cut through to the beach access (just had to watch for roofing nails). We did call Dale Peterson and express our concern and they offered to move us...but we were already settled and loved the condo. They are going to send us a letter offering a discount, but we still haven't received it yet. Overall, the condo, Dale Peterson, and the beach were wonderful, just wish we had been told that they were roofing (not nice waking up to banging) and that the only beach access on the property was closed. We will difinitely stay there again but will make sure No Roofing is going on.

Date of stay: November 2010
Traveling group: Family with young children
A TripAdvisor Member
“Good condo for the price”
Reviewed October 6, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

This condo was not the best on the beach but was half the price and had everything we needed. It was beach front with a great beach view. It was quiet and safe.

Date of stay: September 2010
Check in / front desk
“Lovely condo”
Reviewed August 25, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

The condo was in a great location and very nice. I especially liked the balcony looking out over the water. Very comfortable - lots of room to move around and cozy places to relax.

Date of stay: August 2010
“Very Nice”
Reviewed August 12, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

The only thing that wasn't working was the TV in the front room, everything else was great as far as comfort and convenience.

Date of stay: August 2010
Your age range 45-54
Texas
Reviewed August 20, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

Date of stay: August 2009
Liked best: The beach
Liked least: Jacuzzi didn't work
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing