“Very well done”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Very well done”
Reviewed April 11, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Everything went smoothly and the condo exceeded expectations. Recommend this to anyone who does not mind staying across the road from the beach. Access was easy and close.

Date of stay: April 2012
“Vacation in the sun”
Reviewed October 14, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

I love Destin because it is a pleasant town, nice people, great shopping, good restaurants and not forgetting the beach and the Mexican Gulf.

Date of stay: September 2011

Date of stay: August 2011
Your age range 25-34
“We had a good week”
Reviewed June 3, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We enjoyed our stay. The pool & Hot tub was well maintained and enjoyable.The facilty overall was good. We loved the beach as well. We will come again

Date of stay: May 2011
Your age range 55-64
“Location is good.”
Reviewed May 25, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We stayed their in 2010 also. The condo looked very new then. We stayed in the same condo 2011. The bedding in no way possible should have ever been put on. Check in was not till 4. By the time we went to the condos next door to view them to change rooms, then discover it was not a ground floor. My husband has a bad leg and cannot do stairs. Got fresh bedding to stay in room. Very time consuming. They did take a little off for the trouble to make it right. The lady that brougt the bedding even said that it should have never passed the cleaning inspection. Then went on to say you are in a condo, we cant wash all the quits and blankets. She then pulled a blanket from the closet. When I asked her when was the last time it had been washed she said she did not know. I asked her not to put that on the bed. She seemed very annoyed.
The company has good rates, nice places, and they did give us the night discounted. They just need to find a cleaning crew, as customers we have to pay a large fee for cleaning. If I lived in FL, I would come clean for that kind of money! 75 a pop! Oh and the floor looked like it had not been vacumed around the baseboards, corners since that last time we were there.

Date of stay: May 2011
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Management Response
May 25, 2011
Hi Lou,
Check-in time is noted in all of our guest communication to be after 4pm. However, if the unit is clean and has been inspected and you make a request for an early check-in Dale E Peterson Vacations will always do our best to accommodate your request. We apologize for the cleaning issues that you encountered. The housekeeping company was notified of the quality of cleanliness and of our dissatisfaction with their efforts. They assured us that it was an early season training issue and I can attest that improvements have been made, including new management staff overseeing our Crystal Beach accommodations.
“Enjoyed location.”
Reviewed March 26, 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Enjoyed the setting, access to beach, and great swimming pool. The unit furniture was a bit "frumpy." And, the handle on the microwave broke off.

Date of stay: March 2011
Your age range 35-44
TX
Reviewed September 22, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Date of stay: September 2010
Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing