“Felt like home away from home”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Felt like home away from home”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Grand Caribbian East. There were eight of us including 4 adults and 4 children and it was a very comfortable stay. We were on the second floor, and had a partial view of the ocean from our balcony...and since we didn't have a condo on the beach I didn't think we would have that view so it was a pleasant surprise :). Everything we needed to cook with was in the condo and plenty of towels were provided too. The beach was just across the street so it was pretty convenient...traffic has a speed limit of 25 and the people were very curtious to stop for us to cross. We went to the beach multiple times a day :) thank you for a great stay! We will definitely return!

Date of stay: July 2013
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“the experience was fantastic.”
Reviewed July 19, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The service when reserving the home was great the people were friendly and very knowledgeable. the home was great also, we did have a small problem getting into the home. It took a little longer being able to get into the home because of cleaning but it was taken care of quickly and everything turned out great. Will be visiting again next year had a great time and look forward to having more. The location was good close to everything. The best thing I liked was well everything.

Date of stay: July 2013
Missouri
Reviewed June 13, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Great experience”
Reviewed May 16, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Great condo, beautiful view, outstanding beach! This unit is well taken care of and our family enjoyed immensely.

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Knoxville
Reviewed May 8, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Luxury-minded travelers

TX
Reviewed August 9, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing