“Dale Peterson Vacations Rock!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 30 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dale Peterson Vacations Rock!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011 for a stay in September 2010
person found this review helpful

My wife and I have always used Dale E. Peterson for our trips to Destin. We usually stay at Grand Caribbean and have never had a problem. We will continue to use them and we highly recommend their services to anyone coming to Florida for a worry free vacation rental.

Date of stay: September 2010

Date of stay: September 2010
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 35-44
A TripAdvisor Member
“Excellent accomodations for the price.”
Reviewed August 26, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Unit 205 at Grand Carribean East is an excellent choice for those wanting to enjoy the best of Destin without spending a fortune. Overall we were very pleased with all aspects of our stay.

Date of stay: August 2010
Your age range 45-54
“Wow!”
Reviewed June 2, 2010 for a stay in May 2010

Roomy, Clean, all the items you could need. A must stay.

Date of stay: May 2010
Your age range 35-44
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed August 27, 2009 for a stay in August 2009

THE SERVICE WAS EXCELLENT. GREAT CUSTYOMER SERVICE WHEN WE ARRIVE. THE GRAND CARIBBEAN IS A GREAT PLACE TO STAY HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED JUST LIKE IF YOU WERE AT HOME. THE LOCATION IS RIGHT ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE BEACH. I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS CONDO.. I WILL NO LONGER STAY AT ANY HOTEL OR MOTEL..

Date of stay: August 2009
“Perfect!”
Reviewed July 2, 2009 for a stay in June 2009

We were so impressed with how cute the place was. It was just perfect for all of us! The kids just loved the bunk beds and the sleeper sofa. The balcony was just perfect over the swimming pool! When we were in the condo, we spent a lot of time on the balcony just enjoying the view and the sounds of the beach. The condo was in the perfect spot for us. It wasn't in all the busyness of the scooter rentals and what not. But it was close by. Thank you for providing a home away from home for us! God bless!

Date of stay: June 2009
Liked best: Location
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists Large groups
“nice”
Reviewed June 29, 2009 for a stay in June 2009

The condo was nice. The windows were unlocked when we arrived and we didn't know until the next morning. There was no light bulb in the master bedroom ceiling fixture and a small amount of laundry detergent would have been nice, but everything was OK.
Thanks,
Scott Smith

Date of stay: June 2009
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing