“Great vacation”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great vacation”
Reviewed August 8, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Landon by the sea #2 was a great place to stay. Very clean, great location. We will be back for sure

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jacksonville Fl
Reviewed August 7, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
“Relaxing”
Reviewed August 5, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Our condo was very clean and roomy. We loved being able to walk out the back door and be right on the beach.We did several of our daughters senior pictures on the beach and they turned out wonderful.Would highly recommend staying here. We would stay here again.

Pikeville Ky
Reviewed July 6, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Date of stay: June 2013
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location, average home”
Reviewed May 24, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

This was our second stay at Landon and the location can't be beat. This stay was not by choice, as our reservations were switched from another home. Although we were less than excited about the change due to our first stay 2 years ago in unit 1, this visit was better, as #2 was better maintained. The few suggestions I would make are to upgrade the rusty washing machine and the furniture on the upstairs balcony. Kudos for all the beach toys, chairs, etc.

Date of stay: May 2013
Switzerland
Reviewed May 8, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
TX
Reviewed March 29, 2013 for a stay in September 2012

Date of stay: September 2012
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing