“Exceptional as always”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed September 5, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Date of stay: August 2012
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“My stay at Landon by the Sea #2”
Reviewed August 1, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The location is great, The view was Excellent and The Beach was awesome!

With that being said, lets get down to issues...
I am not so sure this place was cleaned or inspected very well before we got there. It had an old stale smell and the floors were very dirty. If you were to walk bare foot your feet would be black (our neighbors said the same about their unit). The pull out bed in the living room looked uncomfortable. I had to run to walmart to purchase an infatable matress because my son refused to lay on it another night. I suggest an upgrade on the sofa sleepers. There was a leak in the the second bath room sink that we were not aware of. All the towles under the sink were filthy, soaked in water and stained and smelled of mew dew. I don't think I would rent this place again...It didn't feel clean and disinfecting and cleaning a house is the last thing you want to do on your vacation.

Be prepared to burn candles and buy plugins along with house hold products to make your stay a little more comfortable.

Date of stay: July 2012
Rugged travelers
“Pictures Don't Lie”
Reviewed July 11, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

The house was not clean. I had to borrow a mop from the owner...And funny when I asked to borrow the mop she never said a word...I think I would have asked if there was a problem. I had to buy cleaner to clean the bathrooms and we had to wash all the linens before we used them. To top off the fact that the house wasn't clean two days of our trip we couldn't use our patio for painters. Who hires painters to paint patio's on 4th of July? For over $400 per night I expected the house to at least be clean. Not worth the money !!! More like a Motel 6

Date of stay: July 2012
“Location, location, location”
Reviewed September 17, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

Great set up and as close to the water as you could want. The unit provided a lot of space for the money. It is being renovated and some more still needs to be done, but the unit is in good shape over all. I have no problem recommending it to others and we could easily stay here again. Very convenient location that allows you to go into Destin or explore eastward to Santa Rosa Beach, Grayton, Seaside, etc

Date of stay: September 2011
Check in / front desk
Traveling group: Spouse / significant other
“Overall great”
Reviewed August 18, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Very clean and updated. I would reccommend you get the refridge fixed in the unit I was in, it barely cooled. Beds very comfortable. Screens were torn, I suggest you cut the torn screen out rather than leaving it torn, would look less tacky and like you were planning on repairing it. Other than those two things we had a great time! very comfortable and roomy for our group!

Date of stay: August 2011
Traveling group: Family with young children
Texas
Reviewed July 7, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

Date of stay: June 2011
Traveling group: Friends
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing