“Fabulous Condo- will be back!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 23 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
TBris
“Fabulous Condo- will be back!”
Reviewed August 18, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This condo is fabulous! 3 bedrooms with beds for 8 people. Plenty of space for all of us plus my 2 year old to move around it. The location is perfect. Balcony looks right out to the beach. We were even able to see dolphins out in the gulf! No complaints! Great condo, we will stay here again!

Date of stay: August 2016
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed July 15, 2015 for a stay in June 2015

Date of stay: June 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Comforts of home and Very relaxing!”
Reviewed July 24, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

This vacation was for my mom who was diagnosed with breast cancer in February. She wanted to go the beach and just relax after all her chemo treatments were finished. She loved the condo and the view from the balcony. The condo is close to everything and it was spacious enough for our family of five!

Date of stay: July 2013
Older travelers
“Very nice condo”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

The weather was very bad, there was a tornado warning and flooding. I am not going to write a bad review on the rental because it was not anyone's fault what the weather was like. The condo was excellent, it had every thing we needed, checking in there was the easiest place I have ever checked into! It was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely stay here again and the next time I hope the weather is better!

Date of stay: July 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
“Shoreline Towers #2026”
Reviewed June 12, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Location is perfect and balcony is as good as it gets...but let me echo the other reviews I read..."for god's sake, get rid of the God-awful Used-to-be-white broken chair". There, that's better. Also, the maid service is not getting the floors clean.

Date of stay: June 2013
TN
Reviewed May 23, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Check in / front desk
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing