“Great place for a family vacation.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“108B on the verge of disrepair; 5 star price for 1 star quality”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

We have stayed at The Inn at Crystal Beach for many years and in many different units. This one was surprisingly the worst. The first thing noticed when entering was the stained, worn carpet. Quality of the room dropped from there. Drawers were falling out of the dressers, beds were uncomfortable, washing machine could hold 2 towels per wash, handles were falling off of the sliding doors, and the shower heads were deafening and more of mist than a shower when trying to take a shower. The staff who in the past have been friendly, helpful, and caring were defensive, unhelpful, and seemed to stick to a script for addressing issues with guests paying a premium to stay here. My family and I will be looking for our next Destin location to spend our vacations.

Date of stay: July 2013
Jul 18, 2013
Hi Mr. Cannon!

I want to thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your stay with us in unit 108B at the Inn @ Crystal Beach. We truly appreciate our guest's input regarding our units so that we can continue to provide the best in customer service and unit standards.

I am sorry to see that your experience with us was disappointing and did not exceed your expectations or ours. While there are some items that we are working with the owners to update or upgrade, I understand that there is a certain expectation that comes with renting at a property as great as the Inn @ Crystal Beach. I apologize that we were unable to resolve those issues during your stay or prior to your arrival.

I'm also sorry to hear that our staff was unable to deliver the customer service that normally sets the standard in our industry in great care for our guests. I can assure you that we are constantly changing, learning, and growing so that we can consistently improve and learn from our mistakes. The experience that you had is not our normal behavior and, again, I'm truly sorry that your experience with us was not a positive one.

I do hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve you for your family's vacation destination needs. I know that we can re-earn your loyalty and if there is anything that I can do please do not hesitate to contact me.

Again, I thank you for your time and hope to hear from you if there is anything that I can do. Have a wonderful rest of your week!

Andie Hamilton
A TripAdvisor Member
“108B on the verge of disrepair; uncomfortable; 5 star price for”
Reviewed July 18, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
Jul 18, 2013
Hi Mr. Cannon!

Andie Hamilton
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great place for a family vacation.”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Our stay at the Inn at Crystal Beach was a pleasant family vacation. It was so convenient to be right next to the pool, and only a short distance from the sandy beach. The condo was spacious and well kept. We did find the pull-out sofa to be quite uncomfortable, and the bedroom carpets were in need of cleaning. (I understand it would be difficult to keep them clean with persons walking in off the beach and pool continually). The door from the livingroom to the pool area didn't open easily; the bottom lock seemed to be sticking. Otherwise, the unit was spacious and clean and very convenient for us. It was especially nice to have an adjoining unit with other members of our family.

Date of stay: June 2013
MS
Reviewed May 19, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

Date of stay: May 2013
Recommended for:
Rugged travelers
May 19, 2013
Hello Ms. Conerly,

Thank you so much for your feedback on your recent stay at The Inn at Crystal Beach #108B. We are very sorry to hear you experienced less than acceptable standards, as it is Dale E Peterson’s goal to ensure complete guest satisfaction.

Though we walk the units, we do not have the opportunity to stay in and use all the items/furnishings. We have addressed the a/c issue, noted the items that need to be replaced or fixed in the kitchen as well as brought to the owner’s attention the need to replace the mattress.

Unfortunately, there is no good time to do construction in a condo, but it is a necessity when making repairs or upgrades. We do apologize for the inconvenience, nonetheless.

I didn’t see any notes in your reservation that you called to report any of these issues other than the sliding glass door. We would have been happy to address or correct the other mentioned issues had we known about them while you were in-house.

Again, we do apologize, but hope you will give Dale E Peterson Vacations another opportunity to show you this is not our normal standard. We appreciate your long time repeat business and look forward to working with you again in the future.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, Great Staff, Great Property.”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Everything was great. I wish that both doors worked for the patio rather than having the kids come through the master to get to the pool. Staff was great and we could not have asked for a better location. It was exactly what we were looking for and we had a great time.

Date of stay: July 2012
“Overpriced”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Best thing about this place is the location. It's close to everything. Has a nice restaurant on sight, front desk staff and beach staff are friendly. As for condo unit 108B, it's not so nice. I understand it's a condo on the beach and things are going to be perfect, but this one needs some updating. It won't keep me from going back, but I will definitely stay in another unit.

Date of stay: June 2012
“awesome”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The weather was warm, and sunny. The condo was on the ground floor next to the pool. It made it very easy for Mom to get to the pool and hot tub.

Date of stay: April 2012
Recommended for:
Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing