“Great Location, Great Staff, Great Property.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Location, Great Staff, Great Property.”
Reviewed July 25, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Everything was great. I wish that both doors worked for the patio rather than having the kids come through the master to get to the pool. Staff was great and we could not have asked for a better location. It was exactly what we were looking for and we had a great time.

Date of stay: July 2012
“Overpriced”
Reviewed July 4, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

Best thing about this place is the location. It's close to everything. Has a nice restaurant on sight, front desk staff and beach staff are friendly. As for condo unit 108B, it's not so nice. I understand it's a condo on the beach and things are going to be perfect, but this one needs some updating. It won't keep me from going back, but I will definitely stay in another unit.

Date of stay: June 2012
“awesome”
Reviewed May 25, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The weather was warm, and sunny. The condo was on the ground floor next to the pool. It made it very easy for Mom to get to the pool and hot tub.

Date of stay: April 2012
Recommended for:
Older travelers
“Pleasantly surprised!”
Reviewed July 21, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

First time traveling to Florida so didn't know what to expect. Everything turned out great. Check in and out was fast and easy, one call to the front desk they were at my door within 5 minutes, location to the beach was fantastic. I will be back. Hopefully by using Flipkey will help you in your choice, too.

Date of stay: July 2011
Your age range 45-54
“Location”
Reviewed May 25, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

The location was perfect but condo needs attention. House was dirty. Jets in tub had black stuff in them. Both doors that went out to pool were broke and screen was ripped. Batteries in remote were dead. Master bed was old and very uncomfortable.

Date of stay: May 2011
Your age range 25-34
Management Response
May 25, 2011
Unfortunately, the tearing and repairing of screens in vacation rentals are a constant battle. We have had the screens mended in this unit since your departure, but will likely have to repair them again throughout the season.
Thank you for reporting the dead batteries, as they have since been replaced.
The homeowner has recently replaced the mattress in the other room and the suggestion has been made to also replace the master bedroom mattress as soon as possible. We appreciate your comment, as it is always helpful for the homeowner to know first-hand how their guests feel about their vacation home.
Jacuzzi jets inevitably retain water in the inner part of the jet and when not used for a period of time, and will push the “black stuff” into the tub when eventually turned on. We sincerely apologize that this happened during your stay.
Dale E Peterson Vacations appreciates your feedback and hopes to accommodate you on a future vacation with a more enjoyable outcome.
“Wonderful family vacation!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

The room was wonderful. The best part was having a room on the first floor next to the pool. We have two small children, so this was an added bonus!! The only part that wasn't great was the master bathroom shower/bath hot and cold faucet. It was a clear knob that had mold all inside of it. Also the jetted tub had mold inside the jets. My 3 year old daughter turned it on and it smelled awful!!! Could update the condo a little. I saw some other rooms in the building that were updated and were very nice. Those are really the only complaints that I had. Just one thing to note is that the room didn't have a broom. That was a little shocking!! Kind of hard to clean the sand out of the rooms without a broom.

Date of stay: August 2010

Liked best: Ocean front
Liked least: Really bad matresses
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing