“We had a great time”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“We had a great time”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

The unit was very clean. I loved the color scheme in the condo. Is Flipkey the name of your card system?

Marilyn King

Date of stay: November 2012
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
Dec 8, 2012
Thank you, Marilyn. Flipkey is the name of the channel partner we use to allow guests to view and book our properties. In addition, we are able to allow guests to review the property they stayed in upon departure.
We hope to see you again soon!
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful setting, average staff.”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

The place is in an ideal location to the beach, restaurants and shopping. The unit we had was a 2 bedroom that connected to another 3 bedrooms that were rented to a separate group. The walls are thin and you can hear everything each other are doing (radio, TV, dishes etc). Beach setup was nice but we had to fight for chairs everyday (some people had reserved chairs and some didnt, it was confusing and the setup guys were little help). The restaurant onsite is excellent and the beach service from the bar/grill was a great touch.

Date of stay: June 2012
“loved the property”
Reviewed September 8, 2011 for a stay in September 2011

was very pleased with two condo's opening up together. with 12 people was very roomy and beautiful. everyone enjoyed.

Date of stay: September 2011
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 45-54
“Not worth money”
Reviewed July 22, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Staff was very friendly and helpful. The condo was ok. Not very clean. Rugs,carpet and furniture were filthy. Roaches. Balcony door broken. Loved the location on Crystal Beach. Beach was beautiful and very close to everything. We definitely plan to come again but would not request this unit.

Date of stay: July 2011
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
“Relaxing”
Reviewed June 23, 2011 for a stay in June 2011
person found this review helpful

We didn't like the room we stayed in but overall the resort was nice. Our ceiling fan in the master bedroom was broken so we slept in two twin beds in the quest room (not ideal for my husband and I) We told the desk clerk the first day we were there but nothing was done to correct the problem. I also requested they mop our condo floor but again no one showed up to do it. We had a small balcony so having breakfast or coffee on the balcony was not an option. The carpet was very dirty! We traveled with our 18 month old so for it to be clean was important to us. Later we researched that this particular condo was for sale so this may be why it needed much needed updating. As far as the resort itself I am willing to bet that they do have some really nice condo's to rent we just didn't get one. Our condo was #201B and the website looks very appealing, needless to say we were disappointed.

Date of stay: June 2011
Check in / front desk
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“Resort Quest Take a hike!!!”
Reviewed May 26, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

By far the best vacation we have ever had in Destin!!! Had always stayed in ResortQuest rentals ... There is no comparison... actually there is , it was like the difference between staying in Motel 6 and Staying in a Hilton!!! Will Be back!! Thank You for the awesome Vacation!!!

Date of stay: May 2011
Your age range 35-44
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 19, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Stayed with you last year and loved it! Came back with
a friend and could not have been happier/more pleased(other than a little more rain than we wanted) but had a
great trip. Crab island, Seaside village, golf, deep sea
fishing and even bowling(on a rainy afternoon) were all
great. Found a bigger & better place on 7th floor that
will enable us to bring more friends next year. We travel
alot and your place is as good as it gets and reasonably
priced.

Date of stay: August 2010
Your age range 55-64
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing