“"The condo was great and very comfortable."”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“"The condo was great and very comfortable."”
Reviewed September 2, 2010 for a stay in August 2010
person found this review helpful

The condo had everything that I needed to make my stay just like home. The granite kitchen and bathroom was very beautiful. Anything that I could imagine that I needed was in the condo. I had a great beach view and the pool access was just another plus. I plan on staying again for the Holidays.

Date of stay: August 2010
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
“Okay, not great”
Reviewed August 18, 2010 for a stay in August 2010

Pool was postage stamp size and slightly murky. Sliding glass doors very hard to operate. Beach was beautiful.

Date of stay: August 2010
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
“Great”
Reviewed June 16, 2010 for a stay in June 2010
person found this review helpful

Our stay was fabulous, the units were in great shape, we had 11 people in the two units and there was room for more.

Date of stay: June 2010
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
“My absolute FAVORITE!!!”
Reviewed March 24, 2010 for a stay in March 2010
person found this review helpful

Dear Friends, Just a week ago a friend of mine, and I took 13 teenagers to Destin. I must say, we hit the jackpot!!! Now don't get me wrong...the jackpot was not the type you are probably dreaming of, but instead, the perfect vacation home, location,amenities, distance to beach, and distance to anything else you could want!!! We have been to the beach many, many times, but this property made a huge difference in our stay. The kind owners of this property have done an outstanding job with decor, and stocking their vacation home. I honestly can not say enough about this particular place. Thanks so much for sharing a little bit of heaven.

Date of stay: March 2010

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 45-54
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing