“Ocean view therapy”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

“Ocean view therapy”
Reviewed June 6, 2013 for a stay in May 2013

I started looking for beach condos this winter. It was freezing in Illinois (where we live) and my father was dying of cancer at the age of 58. I was in need of something to look forward to. I did lots of Internet research (even while sitting with my very sick father) to find a condo near Destin with a beautiful view, a restaurant if I didn't feel like cooking or driving, and a private beach. Through my search I found The Inn at Crystal Beach. I searched each rental over and fell in love of number 309! I must say it looked even better in person. The condo is beautiful! The view was absolutely stunning and the therapy I needed. I could see the ocean from the kitchen, living room, bedroom, and balcony. The private beach was beyond my expectations. Beautiful and not crowded at all! We loved the restaurant as well, great food! I also loved where Crystal Inn is located! All the employees with very kind and helpful. We have two young daughters and they really fell in love with some of the girls that worked at the restaurant. We alos loved the location of The Inn! The Inn is very close to Destin Commons but plenty far enough away from the more conjested parts of Destin. Publix grocery store is very close by as well. I hate to even write anything negative because our experience was so great. The only thing I would say is that the tile floors throughout the condo were very dirty. The rest of condo was very clean but the floors were not. We had to wear socks or shoes so our feet didn't turn black. I'm sure it's difficultl to keep a floor like the clean but maybe cleaning service should mop once a month or something. Otherwise the condo was perfect, the view amazing, and the beach exactly what we needed to start healing from our loss. We definitely want to come back next year! If I've learned anything this past year it is how important it is to make good memories (especially with your children) and I can say that wonderful memories were made here for us!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
“Love it!!!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Great condo for the Bride and Bridesmaids before my wedding. Beautiful and so comfortable! The staff was excellent!

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“If you like vacationing in house shoes and a construction site t”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

When we arrived not only were the floors incredibly dirty to the point of having to go out and spend $40 on house shoes for the two of us but the whole vacation...which was actually our honeymoon...we had to listen to the remodeling noises above us. Also, don't sit on the end of the bed or it will flip off of the frame and put you in the floor. We contacted the manager on site and he told us that we should be on the beach and not in the room listening to the noise. He never offered to move us or anything. Little did he know you could hear the noise on the beach!!! So, we couldn't enjoy the room or the beach. Nothing was done to compensate for a ruined trip either.

Management Response
Nov 6, 2012
Thank you for your review of The Inn at Crystal Beach #309. It is our goal to ensure that every guest has a comfortable and relaxing vacation.
Unfortunately, we are not always able to control construction projects.
We sincerely apologize for the housekeeping / bed frame issue, and trust that your resolution with the manager last week was acceptable.
We hope to have another opportunity to make your stay more enjoyable on a future vacation.
La.
Reviewed August 30, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Rugged travelers
“Wonderful girls weekend!”
Reviewed May 11, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Beautiful condo. Everything went smoothly from check-in to check-out. The people at the front desk were helpful and knowledgeable. Inn at Crystal Beach is a smaller complex with underground parking. Plenty of luggage carts with the elevator nearby. The condo itself has been updated and has lots of extras. The view is wonderful. Getting to the beach through the restaurant is kind of strange. However, the restaurant-790 has a good happy hour. A great place to stay.

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Rugged travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“A million dollar condo with a million dollar view!”
Reviewed April 18, 2012 for a stay in April 2012

Absolutely beautiful condo all recently renovated with top quality granite, appliances, flat screen tv's and extensive stone tile. Very easy to live the high life in this vacation home. The complex is very user friendly with a business center, workout area and a fabulous restaurant with indoor and outdoor seating. David, the beach captain had our chairs and umbrella waiting for us each day. There is a bar, pool and hot tub but the beach and the emerald colored sea was so amazing we couldn't pull ourselves away.

Fort Wayne
Reviewed October 7, 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Book Now
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing