“Great Vacation”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Great Vacation”
Reviewed July 11, 2011 for a stay in June 2011

We really enjoyed our stay in unit 309 at the Inn at Cystal Beach. The location is convenient for shopping of all sorts and for dinning. The view was great as was the beach. Our only complaint was that the air conditioning didn't cool in the master bedroom very well. It was uncomfortable at night unless we turned the temp way down.

Date of stay: June 2011
Alabama
Reviewed May 26, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Date of stay: May 2011
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location/amenites for a good price”
Reviewed April 27, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Outstanding unit with reat location/beach access. Have statyedat this location three times and will definitley return.

Date of stay: April 2011
Your age range 45-54
A TripAdvisor Member
“A wonderful vacation, beautiful condo and we want to come back!”
Reviewed April 22, 2011 for a stay in April 2011

Our week spent in #309 at the Inn at Crystal Beach was amazing. The condo was beautiful and the little extras within made it even better. We ate most of our meals at the condo (rather than going out to eat) and we always had necessary pans/utensils at hand. It was a beautifully stocked kitchen! The view of the Gulf was breathtaking and we loved sitting on the patio at all times of the day/evening. The convenience of being right on the beach was just what we needed with 2 young children (ages 6 and 4). The building, as a whole, was clean and very well kept which gives you a good feeling from the start. The employees were wonderful and were very helpful with any questions we had.

This was our first visit to Destin and we definitely want to come back. Our week there was relaxing, fun and just what we needed -- we can't wait to return! Thank you for making the whole experience (from reservation to check-out) hassle free and convenient.

Date of stay: April 2011
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists

Date of stay: September 2010
Your age range 35-44
“Great vacation spot”
Reviewed September 29, 2010 for a stay in September 2010

Our vacation at the Inn at Crystal Beach was great. The location is perfect, the unit (#309) was outstanding, and the service was good too. Our only issues were: 1. dirty floors in the unit - very dirty. 2. Painters... if we'd have known there would be painters with heavy machinery waking us up every morning (except Sunday) before 8am, and one morning they sanded the window of our second bedroom and woke everyone up with a start!, we'd have chosen another property. Also not really happy with 2 beach chairs for a 2 bedroom unit - especially when we asked for 4 and were told that we'd have to pay by the day for that, when there were hardly any people on the beach. Generally though, the stay was very good!

Date of stay: September 2010
Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing