“Nice rental but could use some help.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 22 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Not the luxury condo it was represented to be.”
Reviewed September 13, 2012 for a stay in September 2012
person found this review helpful

The place was ok. Not close to luxury. Needed repairs. In bathroom, kitchen, deck. Sofa was stained and obviously in need of cleaning. Door was broken.

My wife is very weak. One whole day was disturbed with very loud drilling in a unit above that made it impossible for her to rest.

No we will not recommend this place and now we will not stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2012
A TripAdvisor Member
“Nice rental but could use some help.”
Reviewed June 20, 2012 for a stay in June 2012

As my title says it was a very nice place but needed some improvemments to be a top rated stay. I never expect any place to be perfect so I always take that into account. As a point of reference I have stayed in condos, cabins, chalets and top rated hotels all over the country.
Good-- the a/c was great no problems at all. Great view excellent appliances in the kitchen, although the dishwasher was not recessed enough, it looked to be installed incorrectly. Nice entry way for the rooms, and great to have supplied rafts and boogie boards for the kids. Decent work out room.
Not so good-- The TV in the living room would not work until I unplugged it and used a different receptacle???
The dryer vent needs desperately to be cleaned, I pulled out as much as I could, but my wife was not happy with the clothes not getting dry. The sliding door to the balcony was a bit hard to pull open, could need to be lubed, or the rollers are worn out. One of the chairs on the balcony has most of the support under the cushion broken. The master bedroom mattress lacked support and I kept sliding into the middle. The master bath door provided little privacy had a gap of at least a 1/2 inch when closed. We had to ask for toilet paper, twice, dishwashing soap and garbage bags. More of this should be supplied with the room. With 5 people staying in the unit, 4 of which were female, these consumables were used up quickly.
Overall a nice place and we like the area of the beach.

Date of stay: June 2012

Reviewed March 28, 2012 for a stay in January 2012

Date of stay: January 2012
A romantic getaway Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Stay in 503B 5/10 thru 5/16”
Reviewed May 26, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Week was very good. Registered for seven days. I ask to check out one day early and was told that I would lose most of my last day's deposit.(stay for six rather than seven days)
I was told that I would receive a rebate of approximately 31 dollars. I haven't received that refund as of this date. Called once and was told my credit card would be refunded.

Date of stay: May 2011

Traveling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
“Family vacation”
Reviewed July 15, 2010 for a stay in June 2010

Condo was nice, but it could use some updating compared to the other condos that our friends were staying in. Beach was great with no oil!!

Date of stay: June 2010
Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 35-44
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing