“Beautiful Views”
other traveler has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
View From Private Balcony
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The condo is very comfortable with the exception of the hard king size bed which took several nights to get used to. I am also used to sleeping with a ceiling fan on all night and the east facing bedroom does not have one. The west facing bedroom was very comfortable and has a comfortable queen size bed and ceiling fan. The bathrooms were both roomy and clean. The largest of the bathrooms has a whirlpool tub and separate walk in shower. The tiles in the shower are very smooth and get very slippery, so you might consider bringing a shower mat for your safety. The condo has wonder views from both bedrooms and living room. It has a washer and dryer tucked away in the kitchen. There are plenty of dishes, pots and pans and small appliances for your needs. We were offered a free deep sea fishing trip and a day of golf but did not use them. You will also have your own assigned parking spot in the parking garage.

Check in / front desk
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Louisville
Reviewed March 1, 2013 for a stay in February 2013

Management Response
Mar 1, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent feedback. The items listed will be looked into immediately. I apologize that you ended up purchasing some needed items; however, it would have taken only one phone call and we would have purchased and delivered the items for you. We were not aware of the laundry issue and we will see if there is anything that can be done although in a condo building there usually isn't a whole lot of ventilation. We really appreciate your review and please let us know if you are coming to Destin again so that we can apply a discount to your stay.

Management
Tx
Reviewed October 18, 2012 for a stay in October 2012

Management Response
Oct 18, 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review! The mattress was replaced as soon as we heard about it being uncomfortable, so please come back and stay again at Silver Beach 1102!

Management
Tx
Reviewed July 26, 2012 for a stay in July 2012

A TripAdvisor Member
“great place for a family”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in July 2011

We really enjoyed our visit. It was a clean, friendly and safe enviroment. Great beaches, great fun and great food. Hope to get back again. Toni Fraley

A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location and clean”
Reviewed July 5, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

We had a great time! Very clean. Looks right out to beach/pool.

MI
Reviewed June 27, 2012 for a stay in March 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing