All reviews front desk queen suite destin commons room was clean the breakfast area hotel is located holiday weekend hot breakfast walking distance booked this hotel great place to stay definitely stay here again restaurants and shopping yogurt pool and hot tub very nice hotel free breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overpriced for what you get, breakfast below average. Quality of food not very good. Staff very helpful, and courteous. Room was musty. Carpet in room needs to be removed and replaced or another material other than carpet used

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We stayed for 4 nights.Great location, great price, and great staff. The hotel is clean and well kept. I needed a handicapped room and when I called, the tried really hard to accommodate me. If in that area again we would stay there. Thanks.

Room tip: Loved the first floor
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

there are approximately 11-22 of us that come to Destin every year. The majority of us stay in a hotel the day before we check into our house. The staff at Sugar Sands offered to hold our large suit cases and ice chests until we were able to check in at 4pm. The rooms were clean and the beds and pillows were soooo comfy. We experienced awesome Guest Service from all of the staff that we encountered during our stay. EXCEPTIONAL GUEST SERVICE.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I was only in town for a day and my schedule was busy. If I had been staying longer I don't think I would have enjoyed it more based on the dated decor. The bathroom was awesome but I couldn't get my bed in there.
The fact that we had a broken coffeepot- no lid covering the boiling water chamber, was disturbing. I expect housekeeping to check that.as getting burned is a real safety issue.
I rated service as avergae simply because we did not get a notification as promised- about an item left behind.
I know renovations are coming down the line, and I will try it again then. The Best Western brand is absolutely solid.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Stayed 2 days in this hotel. Very good for family stay .my kid and spouse liked this hotel.overall very good , pleasant experience . Also very near to beaches public access area and variety of food choices around .