“Good Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Village Inn of Destin
Ranked #28 of 39 Hotels in Destin
“Good Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

My friends and I stayed here for spring break. Location is great; it's in the middle of everything. The staff are friendly and helpful. There's a night club behind the hotel, and another across the street, for which both are in walkable distance. All outdoor activities like para sailing, banana boat, cruises, and much more are all near by. The beach is nearby, also. The Harbor Walk is really nice place with shops and live music and it's in walking distance. There's free wifi but you can only catch it in the parking lot or at the pool.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
    • 3 of 5 stars
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, April 16, 2013
Thank you for staying at the Village Inn of Destin and for writing such a great review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you were satisfied with your room, the staff and the hotel's amenities and services. We recently renovated all of our rooms and upgraded our Wifi service which is provided free and it available to each and every room. I apologize that you had some difficulty with receiving Wifi. It has been noted and checked to be up and running without problems,.I am sure this was and isolated event and I apologize again for any inconvenience. We hope to see you again very soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I was a sleepy traveler in need of rest. Your staff easily assisted me so I could be worry free & be refreshed for the next day. My room was nice & comfortable. Plush bed, fluffy towels & I didn't hear the neighbors... Best rest a lady could ask for. The staff was helpful with "to do " ideas, which I did & loved. The board walk/festival was great. I will return... (rm134 please) .

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank mistyjane
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, April 11, 2013
Thank you for such a wonderful review! We hear at the Village Inn are happy to cater to our guests' needs and are glad that you had a satisfying stay. Hope to see you again very soon!
Enterprise, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

I stayed there on Tuesday for a night with my kids. The room was very clean and the price couldn't be beat. Especially for being Springbreak.
I booked late, and didn't think i was going to get a room. But when i called they told me they had a room and after i heard the price, i couldn't believe my luck :-)
The staff was nice too. We had a very good stay !

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Well thank you for taking the time for writing such a nice review. We are glad you were so happy with your stay here at the Village Inn. Your feedback is very important to us. We recently renovated our rooms so that we can offer clean rooms at a reasonable rate. Hope to see you again soon! The staff at the village Inn
Waynesboro, Mississippi
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2013

I have stayed here many times and it has always been great. The location is great. It is within walking distance of the Harborwalk and a number of very nice restaurants. The staff has always been very helpful and friendly. I was there for 4 days just last week and was really happy with the rooms that have just been renovated. It is my home away from home. I'm only 3 hours away and do a lot of diving there and I always stay here.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Kyle T
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you for writing such a great review. We are glad to see our valued repeat guests are so happy with our newly renovated rooms. Our entire staff wants to thank you for your repeat business. We are glad your visits to The Emerald Coast includes The Village Inn of Destin! We look forward to seeing you again Soon!
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

The room was clean and I believe the price is unbeatable.The hotel is located very near many amenities, easily within walking distance. Right across the street from Destin Harbor. It's a large hotel but the staff was very friendly. I would especially like to thank Anna at the front desk. She is knowledgable of the local community, very helpful with suggestions and a smile which would brighten anyone's day. Thank you for a pleasant stay and I'm looking forward to my next visit.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Charles B
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Thanks for such a great review! Our entire staff strives for customer satisfaction. We are so glad you enjoyed your visit with us on the Emerald Coast and that our hotel and staff met your expectations. Anna is a treasure at our front desk and we value her exceptional customer service. We all look forward to your next visit. :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2013

I was so nervous of what to expect booking a room at last minute but my roommate and I were really surprised with what we got! Right off at check in the staff was GREAT but I was still a little nervous of what to expect with the rooms. Right when we walked in the room we both felt relief when the room was so clean and nice! Check out was also so simple and quick and it was not a hassle at all getting my deposit back! I would recommend to any one who is traveling to Destin to stay at the Village Inn. Once again, GREAT staff and CLEAN room and WONDERFUL last minute trip!

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank laj1222
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time for writing such a great review! Our entire staff takes pride in our rooms, amenities and excellence in customer service. We enjoyed having you as our guest and we can not wait to see you again next year. Thank you, The staff at The Village Inn of Destin. :)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

My stay in Destin is always a great one and with the help of the good people at Village Inn this stay was also. The location is perfect it's not far from all the attractions and you are walking distance from nightlife activities. Lora was very helpful in booking my reservation and she even called to check on me because I was running late for check-in. Anya was very polite and helpful, she gave good directions for the restaurant and the beach I was looking for, she even had coupons for me that helped out a lot. So I will be checking back in at the Village Inn soon!!!

• Stayed March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Admin VIllage I... ., Manager at Village Inn of Destin, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Thank you for writing such a nice review. We are delighted that The Village Inn of Destin met your expectations. Our entire staff is dedicated to customer service and its great to hear that we made your vacation to The Emerald Coast a memorable one! We are glad that you and your entire family stayed with us and look forward to seeing you again soon.