“Overated steaks”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Destin, Florida
“Overated steaks”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I have been to this steakhouse 3 times in the past 4 months, thinking maybe I just got a cook on a bad day. All 3 times the ribeye steak was salty and tough. This last time I ordered shrimp to add a kick and they were 3 very small, dried up pieces that was not even worth the effort to peel them. The extra 5 bucks could have been spent better. I will give this steakhouse a wide berth as there are so many other good places to eat in destin. I'm disapointed.

• Visited March 2013

Niceville, Florida
“Our favorite Friday night steak dinner”
Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Every Friday my husband and I crave a juicy ribeye steak. We started going to this particular Longhorn a few years back after bouncing around checking out the various restaurants in Destin in search for a great steak. Destin's Longhorn has the one of the best (and affordable) chargrilled ribeyes in the area. Since we have frequented this Longhorn so often, we are considered regulars. Our favorite servers/bartenders place our order with the cook as we are seated and drinks are on the table as we settle in. Service is great right down to the fresh coffee and after dinner drinks.

Destin, Florida
“Average”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Just a normal longhorns, nothing special. I say save your money, Destin has so many other great places to eat. Unless you just want your run of the mill Longhorns. I'm not saying its bad, its just Avg

Visited April 2012
Branson, MO
“I'd go back to the Longhorn Steak House”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

They had a two for $25 with an appetizer or dessert and an entree. We had the calamari and the salmon. The service was excellent and the food was wonderful.

Visited February 2013
Purcell, Oklahoma
“no waiters at the restaurant”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

went to the LongHorn Steak House in Destin, Fl. at 5pm for a nice dinner, when we walked in there were lots of empty tables and booths, several patrons were seated at the bar, when the hostess asked how many, she seemed rattled, there was only the 2 of us, she asked a name, and said we would have to wait, they didn't have any servers, they were just walking in, she didn't know how long a wait it would be - ---- needless to say, we thanked her, and walked out, there were several people behind us, and some of them left as well

• Visited January 2013