“Good Steak!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I had the Outlaw Ribeye and my wife had a chicken pasta dish and both were excellent. Service was great! Would definitely eat here again!

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Looking around Destin for a good lunch at the right price the day after Christmas. This was perfect. Service was good and food was awesome.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

The food is great and the service was excellent. You can't go wrong eating here. It is well worth the price and I would consider it a bargain compared to other like restaurants in the area. This is my second trip to this eatery and it is sell worth stopping in for a great meal. There were six of us eating and no one in our group had any complaints. It is a great value.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed November 9, 2012

Really love the filet in Longhorn's Prattville, AL location, but haven't had the same quality in Destin (other beef places haven't lived up to standards either, like Ruth's Cris Steakhouse) - maybe in a fishing village, you just ought to stick to fish!

Reviewed October 23, 2012

This place was so good we ate there twice in our week stay. It was the best bang for your buck. We got the porterhouse for two, which was melt in your mouth amazing! it was big enough for my husband and I and we still had steak left over! The first visit are server was Candace, and she was awesome. Very friendly but not over baring. I can't remember the other servers name, but she was also great and gave us an ice cream sundae for our anniversary!