“Love, Love, Love!”

Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Tommy Bahama's Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 304 Restaurants in Destin
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Transit: At the doorstep pickup and dropoff to and from the Sandestin Resort as well as surrounding hotels/vacation rentals.
Cedarburg, Wisconsin
“Love, Love, Love!”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

We visited Tommy Bahama's restaurant again while visiting Destin, as it is such a treat for us because there are no locations anywhere near us in WI. We LOVE this establishment! The food is wonderful, the mojito's are delicious, and the service is great. Also, the atmosphere is fantastic, very relaxing. It is a little pricey for a casual restaurant, with a dinner for two including drinks, appetizer, and entrees being in the area of $80 with tip, but it's totally worth it. We will look forward to visiting again the next time we are in town!

• Visited April 2012

indianapolis
“never thought I would say this: great food and atmosphere!”
Reviewed April 8, 2012

I am not a TB clothing groupie; was just looking for a good place to eat in Destin that is not also in Indianapolis (this eliminates many choices). The small upscale shopping location was perfect for my 16 year old daughter and her friend to walk around while I waited 30 min for our table (arrived 5:30 pm on Wednesday). I took advantage of happy hour/island time and enjoyed the steel drums and TB decor which put me right in vacation mode. Dining selections consisted of blackened fish tacos, coconut shrimp (fantastic!), salad, fish sandwich...could not have been better. You can eat for under $15 per person here. Service was excellent. I wish I had visited the restaurant on my first day in Destin instead of my last; would definitely have gone back.

• Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Try the Variety”
Reviewed April 5, 2012

From the moment you walk in you'll sense the island atmosphere. From the open and breezy architecture to the music and the food and drink selections, you'll be transported to a relaxing environment. Peruse the drink menu for creative mojitos and martinis. Good beer and wine selections, too. Then select from an extensive (but not too long) appetizer, salad and entree menu. You may want to graze and have several of the appetizers instead of an entree as I did, selecting the ahi tuna tacos and scallop sliders. Or select entrees such as the Sanibel chicken or any of the burgers.

The staff is friendly and interacts well with the personalities in your party.

Mario, the General Manager has assembled an excellent kit hen and front staff. We'll visit again.

Destin, Florida
“GREAT!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Great food and great service. Tommy Bahama's is well run and the staff is great!

Visited March 2012
Dickson, Tennessee
“Best service with food to match!”
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Again...outstanding service, wonderful food, upscale atmosphere with people of the same. I don't mind paying for all of the above IF that's what I get. This place ALWAYS delivers it!

• Visited February 2012