“Very good ice cream, but very pricey!”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #4 of 20 Dessert in Destin
Description: Welcome to Kilwins Sandestin(R) Come join us at the sunny Emerald Coast and indulge in chocolates, fudge, candy, original recipe ice cream and more! The owners, Paul and Kirsten Nykamp, have been making sweets and dipping ice cream in Sandestin(R) since June 2007. Kilwins is located in Grand Boulevard town center, off Highway 98, just east of the beautiful Sandestin(R) Resort. Our easy access from Sandestin allows visitors of the resort to drive their golf carts over just indulge in a sweet treat or two. No matter how you get here, our super star team will serve you with a smile.
Ohio
“Very good ice cream, but very pricey!”
Reviewed August 17, 2010

We stopped in to Kilwin's during a day of shopping - both my husband and daughter got cookies'n'cream, my son got chocolate and I got a raspberry sorbet and sprite "shake". I didn't think it was going to be anything special but it was so delicious, cool and refreshing! I'm going to replicate this at home!

Very good, creamy ice cream - but, not easy on the pockets.

Austin, Texas
“A MUST visit place”
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We walked by the first night and they were making homemade fudge in the window on a large marble table. We bought ice cream or chocolates 3 times during our trip. The caramel Oreos were amazing! And the ice cream was delicious too. Service friendly too.

1 Thank luvplayacar
SW Missouri
“I really wanted some ice cream too.”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

We went in to get some ice cream after shopping but when I cost 11.00 for (2) ice cream cones for the kids I said NO WAY! Nice place but I rather eat MickeyD ice than pay 11.00, again. I wont if we hadnt be on vacation.

Beaumont, Texas
“Don't see what all the fuss is about?”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

My wife and I went to Kilwin's during our recent stay in Destin. While it is a nice place with excellent service, we didn't think the fudge was any better than all of the other options around town. As for the ice cream - we'll stick to Shakes Frozen Custard (much better).

wisconsin
“best fudge ever!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

I had never heard of Kilwin's but I will never forget it. I loved the fudge.