“I really wanted some ice cream too.”
Review of Kilwins

Kilwins
Ranked #5 of 20 Dessert in Destin
Description: Welcome to Kilwins Sandestin(R) Come join us at the sunny Emerald Coast and indulge in chocolates, fudge, candy, original recipe ice cream and more! The owners, Paul and Kirsten Nykamp, have been making sweets and dipping ice cream in Sandestin(R) since June 2007. Kilwins is located in Grand Boulevard town center, off Highway 98, just east of the beautiful Sandestin(R) Resort. Our easy access from Sandestin allows visitors of the resort to drive their golf carts over just indulge in a sweet treat or two. No matter how you get here, our super star team will serve you with a smile.
SW Missouri
“I really wanted some ice cream too.”
Reviewed July 1, 2010

We went in to get some ice cream after shopping but when I cost 11.00 for (2) ice cream cones for the kids I said NO WAY! Nice place but I rather eat MickeyD ice than pay 11.00, again. I wont if we hadnt be on vacation.

Beaumont, Texas
“Don't see what all the fuss is about?”
Reviewed May 25, 2009

My wife and I went to Kilwin's during our recent stay in Destin. While it is a nice place with excellent service, we didn't think the fudge was any better than all of the other options around town. As for the ice cream - we'll stick to Shakes Frozen Custard (much better).

wisconsin
“best fudge ever!!”
Reviewed April 24, 2009

I had never heard of Kilwin's but I will never forget it. I loved the fudge.

Portsmouth, Ohio
“DELICOUS ice cream!!”
Reviewed July 24, 2008

My family & I decided to stop in Kilwin's chocolate & ice cream shop for a cone. The smell when you walk in is to die for! So GOOD! I got a cappucino cone & it was delicious! We ate outside under one of their umbrella tables - there was a sand bucket full of sidewalk chalk for the children to keep busy- a fun and delicious stop!! highly recommended!