“Great for fondue lovers.”
Review of The Melting Pot

The Melting Pot
Ranked #51 of 306 Restaurants in Destin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are Destin's only fondue restaurant. Join us for an unforgettable dining experience. Whether it's drinks, cheese, and chocolate fondue for Happy Hour, or a romantic dinner at one of private booths with roses and champagne waiting on the table, we are here to give you the perfect night out.
Miramar Beach, Florida
“Great for fondue lovers.”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

Nice comfortable restaurant for those who like to take their time while dining. Fondue selections are well conceived and delicious.

Visited June 2014

Vernon, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Ho hum”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

Overpriced and not what I would call a true fondue restaurant. I really don't like my meat 'boiled' - nor were the dipping ingredients for the cheese fondue of much interest. Dessert was probably the best .... Wine is totally overpriced.

Visited August 2014
Michael2564, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to review our restaurant. Your comments concerning our concept will be taken to heart.

Sincerely
Mike Domning
Columbus, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dessert! ”
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

Great experience. My husband and I have been to half a dozen Melting Pot's and our experience here was by far the best! Our server was Arsenal and he was fantastic- very funny, attentive, and polite. I would recommend this place to anyone who likes fondue and a fun dinner experience!

Austin, Texas
“Waste of Money”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Really? $40 - $50 boiled meat stew in fondue bowls? This was the worst waste of money i have ever experienced. Took the kids to experience fondue and dropped $120. Leaving guests with a plate of raw meat and seafood to cook themselves is a recipe for sickness. Avoid this. Seems very date night like. Who needs boiled meat. Bland and awful. You either undercook or overcook the meat.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank the_world_traveler_1
Michael2564, Owner at The Melting Pot, responded to this review, July 30, 2014
I am sorry to hear of your disappointment with our restaurant after your last visit. It would be my pleasure to speak with you directly about your experience.

As you pointed out, our restaurant is a franchise with more than 100 locations worldwide. We have been serving fondue for nearly 40 years. I assure you, that we do our very best to provide our guests with the best possible dining experience.

Our failure to take care of you is taken very seriously. Please, ask for me or a manager at your convenience to relay the details of your experience.

Mike Domning
Owner The Melting Pot
Clovis, New Mexico
“Classy Dinner”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Myself and my wife went out for a dinner and had a fantastic time. It was a very fun experience eating this way. The booths are all private so your eating experience is more intimate. Our server was very helpful and informative. We suggested this place to friends who visited one of these in Dallas and they had great reviews for their experience as well. I would certainly suggest this place for a new and fun way to spend an evening. Thanks!

• Visited April 2014